I think they were either listening or giving me the "who she talking to" shoulder lolololol

M

mabel lou

IMG_0571[1].jpgthe next pic was Mabel letting Thelma know the rules of the house and I think Thelma agreed hahahaha. They are so funnyIMG_0541[1].jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
those are such cute pictures!!! I love the second one where they are looking at each other having a doggie conversation

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
two bully's are better then one. :2thumbs:

OP
M

mabel lou

So funny how when you have one you are the highlight of their life and then comes Thelma and it is like "who's she"? I just now exist and slave over them and so now they giggle as they bark and call me their gofer:p cause I just know the two are talking about me and how I gofer this and I gofer that lmao

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So funny how when you have one you are the highlight of their life and then comes Thelma and it is like "who's she"? I just now exist and slave over them and so now they giggle as they bark and call me their gofer:p cause I just know the two are talking about me and how I gofer this and I gofer that lmao

I am waiting patiently for our "rescue bullie" All approved and now to find the right match. When I see pics like the ones you posted I get so excited at the possibility of having two. Terrified :eek: but excited...

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
What cute pies! You can't have just one... I'd love to have another bully one day and Aubie would love to have a friend. Maybe one day... *sigh*

OP
M

mabel lou

Well I love it but two is double the trouble cause where one is the other is sure to be right behind that one lol however I do love it. And Mabel just loved it and I could tell. She knows her own kind and the most interesting thing is that I know she knows her own kind and is sooooooooooo happy and Thelma is totally coming around that they both play tug a war all the time. Mabel is bringing life back into Thelma, today after many wks of Mabel cleaning Thelma the first time ever that Thelma actually cleaned Mabel. Awe it just makes my heart melt when I see them and how much they have bonded and yes I did get kicked to the curb lmao but they love me for the life they have and they are happy bullies and for that I am so happy that I will continue being their gofer lololol. Being the alpha dog which I am / gofer as well. I love my kids

OP
M

mabel lou

You will do fine and what you don't understand you can always come on here for advice lol, lord knows I do all the time. But yeah my Mabel loves loves loves her friend and she shows me how very happy she is that I brought Thelma to our home to live. Told my son I never really knew how lonely (as in being a dog who so wants a buddy to play with) it is for Mabel until I got Thelma and I seen her get more excited than I have ever seen.

OP
M

mabel lou

I love watching them and I aint going no where but maybe to the store again to get more toys or treats or something cause their a tab bit on the spoiled side :sillyboy:

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Makes me want another bully!! Boyfriend says he'll move out if I get another animal, seeing them two talking, could be worth it?! 😉😉

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I love those pictures they are so cute Mabel has the same markings an spot just like franklin

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online