Does your bully(s) do this too?

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon protests with me but not with Jen, if it's crate time or day pen time it takes serious coaxing with me. Jen drops an 'in you go' and he listens. I think it's a female thing because my friends wife got him to go in his day pen with ease a few weekends ago when he was refusing my attempt.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
Not April we take her collar off when she is in the house ,all i have to do is shake it so the tags ring and lower it down and she will walk over and place her head in it so we can buckle up and go outside it is soooooo COOL !

tjandmegan

Sep 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack
Jack doesn't run, but he will plop his butt down about 8 feet away and look at me like "You MUST be stupid"- he's got a ton of facial expressions!

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
As soon as Winston sees his harness and knows hes going for a walk he runs as fast as he can..then when we catch him and he has no where else to run he rolls over on his back like a turtle and starts swatting at you! I can not help but start cracking up! They are too cute!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Linus used to run as soon as he saw me go in the laundry room with my coat on.... because that meant I was going out and he had to go in his crate. Some of you may already know this, but for those who don't, Linus eats EVERYTHING. We are now down to a wire crate with no bottom/liner and no blankets. That's the only way we can do it!!!

He figured out that this only gave him a slight delay, and he ended up in there finally. So now he runs IN to the laundry and gets into the crate that the schnauzers share because that is full of fluffy blankets. And he totally refuses to come out of it!!! The only way to get him out of the schnauzers crate is to grab the back end of it and tip it up so he slides out of the door!!! Smart bully!! :blink:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Guinness does this when he sees me with napkins and baby wipes as he knows I am going to clean his face. He will usually go hide in the back of his crate and make me drag his fat a$$ out. Now I have to close and lock the gate first and the he has nowhere to hide lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.