Aubie's in Suspenders!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
4D8F6A20-441B-4CE9-8FAF-8BAA03021029-3390-000007412599A8B0.jpg

Aubie came into her first heat today. I noticed after she rode in my lap in the car to work and there was a spot on my pants :eek:. So, I went to petsmart and got her some washable undies and liners. Of course, they wouldn't stay on her butt with her crooked tail and the hole kept riding down, practically voiding the point of using them! So, we went and could only find these suspenders to keep them up. I'd really like to use her harness and somehow connect her undies to it because it would be more comfortable, but I can't find anything to use. Any ideas? For now she's got to deal because I don't want mess all over my house, lol!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: the clip for the suspenders have teeth that help it stay on you can pry them apart put her harness on an then cut the suspenders in two strips an put the clips back on the cut pieces an then clip it to the diaper an harness

OP
AubreysMom

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
:butterfly: the clip for the suspenders have teeth that help it stay on you can pry them apart put her harness on an then cut the suspenders in two strips an put the clips back on the cut pieces an then clip it to the diaper an harness

I didn't think of that, thanks! It worked like a charm.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
oh my gosh that looks so cute!! glad you were able to fit the diaper to her harness

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I wonder if they get PMS and cramps :whistle:

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
When Roxy went into heat (conveniently just before a drive cross country :bitching:), we started out with the diapers but they refused to stay on... so I took some medium sized women's panties and snipped them open at the hip, and made a hole for her tail. I then put a maxi pad inside and tied them on Rox kinda like a string bikini. This worked like a CHARM, the ultra thin pads absorbed everything and were nearly invisible, and she had her choice of flowery, stripey, or polkadotted "big girl pants". Plus a pack of women's Hanes is like... 10 bucks max, plus they're reusable... and maxi pads are cheap too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.