Does anyone use wipe warmers for their bully butt wipes?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Just wondering if anyone uses those baby wipe warmers for their bully's butts? Cleo just loves hers wiped after every time outside but I've never thought of using a warmer until just now.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I haven't used baby wipes but if you try it you'll have to let everyone know how it works out.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol. No. Never thought to for the pups but I had 1 for my first daughter and hated it. Wasn't worth the effort I didn't think. Course in California we don't need warm wipes so much I guess.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: no I never thought of that Franklin &grace like their butt wiped but he doesn't like his tail pocket cleaned I only wipe for two seconds anyway so I'd probably never would use it

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh great. Another thing I have to buy for the dogs now....sheesh.................

BullDogGunner

May 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
I use wipes, but I never thought of the the warmer ... hmmm add one more thing to the list of items people will make fun of me for having for Gunner.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i use wipes sometimes on sarah but no ive never considered warming them she is fine how they are.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
So I learned quickly that as the weather gets cold, leaving Hermans wipes on the indoor porch was a bad idea (freezing cold wipes!). I leave them just inside the door where the heat is on.... voila warm wipes!! But that means wiping the booty (which ALWAYS takes 3-5 mins and multiple wipes) in the living room. However, if there is a such thing as a wipe warmer that can stay on the porch we can do the booty wipes out there!

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
So I learned quickly that as the weather gets cold, leaving Hermans wipes on the indoor porch was a bad idea (freezing cold wipes!). I leave them just inside the door where the heat is on.... voila warm wipes!! But that means wiping the booty (which ALWAYS takes 3-5 mins and multiple wipes) in the living room. However, if there is a such thing as a wipe warmer that can stay on the porch we can do the booty wipes out there!

Well it plugs in so if you have a spot to plug it in then I'm sure Herman would LOVE one!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.