Bully Holiday Presents!

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
I thought we could get a thread going about gifts you've given your bullies in the past that were big hits, or presents you plan on getting the fur-kids this year to give everyone some good ideas!

I think I'm going to splurge and get Charliegirl another "TUFFtoy" because its the only thing she doesn't destroy in seconds ;)

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I have to replace their stuffies since the ones they have now are torn here and there. They use those to play tug. For Stig, we're planning to get an indestructible (meaning it'll last at least a month) ball to chew on and maybe something big that he can chase. For Punks it'll be some sort of nylabone or cuz toys. Of course they're all going to be wrapped so they can tear them open themselves.

Don't forget to take vids and pics when they open their presents everyone!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
hmmm i dont know yet ... maybe another deedle dude or an x-tire babble ball. he's into nylabones now, so maybe a larger one of those.

herman will be more interested in the box and wrapping paper anyway, so they gift inside doesnt really matter.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
It's been hard to find toys that my sons lab can't destroy in a matter of minutes ... she has seriously killed every toy the bulldogs had so a few months ago I bought several Jolly Pet Toys and I've been very pleased that she hasn't been able to destroy them!! So they will get more Jolly Balls and Nylabones because they WILL hold up and then I thought I would try to get a couple of those squeaky non-stuffed plush toys because they love to squeak things so will be fun for a little bit anyways.

[MENTION=5363]Taylor[/MENTION] - what is a "TUFFtoy" and where do you find them?

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
The cheapest place to get them is amazon, and I believe Larry the lobster was cheapest. It's a special reinforced toy for dogs that play tough and she's had one for a few months now, loves it!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
thank you, I'm always looking for toys that I can try my bulldogs do great with toys but like I said my sons lab is super tough on any soft toys

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Petsmart has a monkey I got for my first bully Tank. It was the only stuffed animal he never tore up, he would suckle on its nose until the nose would fall apart. In the 12.5 years Tank was alive he must have gone through 24 of those stuffed animals. It still breaks my heart when I see one but it was a hit.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:( I know what you mean!! It's been 3 years since my first bulldog Attitudee left this world and I still find ways to include her in normal everyday conversations ... I'm going to have to check out these TUFFtoys maybe they will stand up to Ally

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Here's a toy I bought recently for the super chewers here and both dogs LOVE IT. I paid 17 bucks for the thing -- and just now found it for 13.99 on some website. I love that its also a dental cleaning toy. The blue rubber is super tough - yet pliable. They LOVE this thing!

The New Fav Toy.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
The cheapest place to get them is amazon, and I believe Larry the lobster was cheapest. It's a special reinforced toy for dogs that play tough and she's had one for a few months now, loves it!

We got I think a TuffToy for HRH a few weeks ago... lasted about 10 minutes. Grrrr!!!

OP
Taylor

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] that's sad! Can I ask was it from Petco/Petsmart? They have imitations under a similar name. :(

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We got I think a TuffToy for HRH a few weeks ago... lasted about 10 minutes. Grrrr!!!

REALLY??? Cos those toys aren't cheap and we were considering investing in a couple for the super chewers who live here too!!! Maybe we won't after all!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)

HRH got a Tufftoy alligator for her birthday. It lasted maybe an hour before she had a hole in it. I was so disappointed. For a demure little princess she sure can be destructive.

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
That's what we need Tuff toys! I don't know who is worse Chanel or Brutus! Godforbid there is a squeaky inside they both have to take it out!
I love the kong toys! They work great for them both :)

This is our favorite

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352645952.309799.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online