This website

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
I haven't posted anything in awhile as I have been logging on from work and they do not allow posting from a corp owned computer. I wanted to take a moment and thank this community. Whenever I encounter a situation or question surrounding the breed, I can always count on the people here.

A sincere thank you to all.

Barley is doing great, he is a moose. Potty trained, no skin allergies, no issues at all. I contribute the success of his health to the information I learned on this site. I truly was prepared to feed him the right foods, wipe his skin folds, bath him correctly....dry him correctly etc....

Mark

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
:hiya: Good to see you again and hear that Barley is doing good. Too bad about not being able to post from work but at least you can read. :D Hope to see you around a bit more too when you can. :up:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is so nice of you to come back and post it .............. and you are one of our EBN family so we will always be here for you no matter what it is!!!

Sorry you can't post from work ............

I can't either ................ :whistle:

:lies:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great to hear Barley is doing so well and the EBN family was able to help and contribute to his good health.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Glad to hear it! Hope you can start visiting more often!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:clap: So nice to hear from you! I have been checking on you! Glad to hear Barley is doing so well..please keep us posted and don't forget..WE NEEEEEEEED PICTURES!!!!! :D

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
What s wrong with peeps jobs,not letting you on here.... Ugh. Thanks for such a wonderful post! Don't be a stranger!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What s wrong with peeps jobs,not letting you on here.... Ugh. Thanks for such a wonderful post! Don't be a stranger!

Some employers expect us to do our work at work. The Nerve! At my job our website visits are monitored and in many cases social sites blocked.

I do log in on my iPad at lunch if I take one, but don't always do that. And the connection is usually so poor I don't get much accomplished.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Some employers expect us to do our work at work. The Nerve! At my job our website visits are monitored and in many cases social sites blocked.

I do log in on my iPad at lunch if I take one, but don't always do that. And the connection is usually so poor I don't get much accomplished.

I call BS. ;)

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

Same at my job, but it's good to be the systems admin :p

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
Self employed. Upside....I can surf all I want. Downside......if I don't actually work...I don't actually get a paycheck. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Same at my job, but it's good to be the systems admin :p

:p indeed! Too bad you aren't system admin for a large healthcare company in Milwaukee. ;) I might of had to call in a favor.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online