Ruggles Is A Very Tried Boy

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Today Ruggles and I went to downtown Joseph, OR to walk our 2 miles. We were just getting started when a couple and their Black Lab said hi. Ruggles and Dougie, the Lab, hit it off and we decided to drive to a nearby vacant field to let the boys run and play. Ruggles had a blast, off leash and a buddy to play with. Dougie had fun, too. We exchanged phone numbers and hope to make this doggie playtime part of our routine!
When we went back to finish our walk I figured Ruggles would be so tired he wouldn't pull and could be on his harness the whole way. WRONG! He was hyper and pulled way more than normal!

Attachments

• Ruggles and Austen 001.jpg
    Ruggles and Austen 001.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 181

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
he must of been trying to find his new friend so he could play some more LOL love that picture of him sleeping in the chair, too cute!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the pic ... now in our house that's called power-napping because they will play like crazy, and then after a 20 minute power nap they are up and at 'em again!!!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: what a cute face my husband works night's so right before he goes to bed they get their second wind an play like crazy Franklin tucks his butt an runs like a mad man running into everything it so funny

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
A lot of times these guys are so on and off that it's really funny. One minute all full of energy and the next zzzzzz. So sweet!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Yay Ruggles! I just love watching dogs play that are totally "in to it". Bea tires easily which bores Bo to tears. That picture's caption should read: "A GOOD PUP IS A TIRED PUP". LOL

Quite frankly, the fact that he walks two full miles with you a day is amazing to me. Bo could do it -- but Bea craps out easily and wants to spend more time sniffing leaves and chasing bugs than anything else. She's like "Ferdinand The Bull" in that way.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION] that is a perfect caption!

Ruggles and Dougie caught on to each others play rhythm right away. I love that, too!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
I can't stand this picture!

He looks so adorable I just want to gve him loads of squishy kisses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is one tired and very comfortable Ruggles.... great picture

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online