Ali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: feels like such a nasty mummy :(

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Well ... Tom will physicaly move her in the night so i think he disrupts her. And I dont mind her snuggling up to me, so over a period of time she's learnt to sleep right up against me and she leaves Tom alone. I sometimes wake up in the night and there is me and Bella with about a third of the bed, and Tom is spread-eagled with all the room in the world!!!
    grace sleeps right next to me to an Franklin sleeps down by are feet dale sleeps so hard he doesn't know what is going on he can wake up have a whole conversation with me an not remember any of it in the morning so I don't know how he gets pushed out of bed he blames it on the dogs but I think he just rolls to much

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by loveabully View Post
    I think he just rolls to much

I TOTALLY agree!!!

Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)

Hahaha its soo funny that we love our bullies more than our hubbies!! I wish i could do all ur tricks but my hubby wprks nights and never knows what time hes gonna finish so i cant even set my alarm n sneak him off the bed. And cos he stuck to my rule of not cwtchin our 5month baby n lettin him sleep in the bed i gotta stick to his rule of no Meeko in the bed :'( .. I dont think Meekos my friend thiis mornin now lol he hasnt moved from his bed x

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Ours has learner when daddy comes to bed he has to move so he goes to his crate when daddy comes to bed. I go to bed at least 2 hours before the hubby and tank joins me immediately so he gets his cuddle time and both him and the hubby seems happy with our arrangement lol

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads