First snow!

maggies mom

Aug 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
image.jpgMaggie saw snow for the first time this morning.We got about 5 inches and at first she didn't want to go out, then she went nuts eating it! I had to practically drag her inside it was so cute.

Last edited:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
How cute!! Where are you located? We are still hoping we are a ways from getting snow here in WI. LOL

OP
maggies mom

maggies mom

Aug 22, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
maggie
Thanks BruceP , we are on Long Island its super early for us to be having snow! Crazy weather here lately.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Isn't it fun to watch them play and eat the snow. I have literally make all three of mine come in and sometimes I have to close the doggie door to keep them in. They absolutely :heart: the :snowing:

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
I had to literally PUSH Abby out the door last night and even then she just stood there looking sad, cold and pathetic. She wanted no part of the white stuff and peed right there on the deck.

Otis LOVED it. He ran around the yard a few times and dove head first into what he must've thought was a snow pile but was actually a snow covered bush lol

I have a 16 year old non bully named Roxy. Snow brings out the puppy in her. It is so great so see her running around playing in it. She likes to take big mouthfuls of it and throw it up in the air. When I see her like that, it's easy to forget that she is so old and makes me think she will be with us for another 10 years :)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I love to see pictures of bulldogs in the snow!! When I first looked at your picture I didn't even see Maggie LOL she looks like she was enjoying her first snow ... hope to see lots more pictures of her in the snow!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Little sweet Maggie, bet she did have fun in it.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great picture of her cowing down....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.