How comfy is too comfy???

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
So I came home from Orlando to find Mr.Beefy had taken over my throw blanket. I personally think he enjoys it more than I do, so he must haved missed his mommies smell.:p Picture0131.JPGPicture0133.JPGPicture0132.JPGPicture0134.JPGPicture0130.JPG

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
there is no such thing as too much comfort. hehe. CUTE pics! Funny Cutty loves to be covered up also. Once it cools off around here there is always at least 1 blanket for them in the living room on the couch.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When we left Vegas for the first time he was only 3 months old. My mom watched him while we took a quading trip down to the Oregon Dunes. I believe I left my nightshirt in his kennel so he would have my smell! I always have a blanket on the couch also...but it's actually for me. Funny how I come home from work and it always smells like Vegas.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
so sweet!!! and isn't the bullies comfort of the utmost importance :bully:

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
This was my favorite blanket... but now it has beefy butt juice lol so i let him have it . Its funny because I made him a BIG doggie Pillow out of one of my blankets he liked.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
yes lex has had his own little blanket that he takes everywhere he goes... kinda calms him especially when he stays w some friends of ours

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Love the pics! Boy I wish it would cool down enough for a blanket in Az. I'm starting to think it's never going to cool off!

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
it was 52 degress in tx this morning!!!! tonight im gettin a extra blanket out for me!!!!

Genevieve'sMom

Sep 22, 2010
Alabama
Bulldog(s) Names
Genevieve
Cute pics:) My Genevieve 3 nights in a row has woke me from my sleep pulling the covers off my bed in the middle of the night so she could cover up! She has her own blankets but she wants mine:)

OP
gatorfan85

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
it was 52 degress in tx this morning!!!! tonight im gettin a extra blanket out for me!!!!
My sister lives in Texas and she called me on her way to Petsmart to buy her pit some sweaters lol. She said he is too prissy for the cold

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.