Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy to hear she is doing well on the Chemo, and hope she is over this soon. Thanks for the up date and we will keep her in our thoughts.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
So glad she's responding to the chemo! I love her picture with her big beautiful eyes :luv: Does she have to be protected from the sun? My BabyGirl is mostly white and she loves sun bathing but I don't let her do much because her skin can get very pink real fast. In any case it looks like it's going to be a Happy Christmas for Lola :christmas27:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Fabulous news! The big "C" is no longer a death sentence for us -- or our pups! Lola looks FABULOUS!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - you bring up a very good point too. Attitude is EVERYTHING when facing something like this. It really is.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I am so sorry :crying:

Keep your chin up! Stay positive for Lola... please keep us posted on recovery.

EDIT! Just saw the good news!!!! This is awesome!!

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Hang in ModernFemme. Before Miss Tallulah my Kiefer was diagnosed with skin Cancer. Very bad melanoma that is supposed to spread faster than other types of skin cancer. I was totally devastated. She had surgery and chemo and lived another 7 years. Died of very old age at home peacefully. So Cancer is not the death sentence it was. I will keep you and Lola in my heart with healing thoughts.

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Thank you for giving us an update on spunky Lola...such great news to hear!

Where is her cancer and how long does she have to take chemo?

Do you have health insurance on her or a church or group to help pay for her
treatment?

I will keep y'all in prayer...GOD gather you both under his mighty arms of Love
:angelheart:

Hi there,
Loli has to go through Chemo every three weeks can't afford it but I don't want to loose her, the Oncologist says she's not gonna make it, it is really confusing cause she looks so good and energetic. And no, I made the mistake of not taken pet insurance and now we're in trouble ;(
Thank you so much

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Finally some good news we had a bulldog that came into the clinic with skin cancer and she lived a normal long life after her treatments, and I just know that Lola will too. Please keep us all updated you know we are all family and we worry right along side of you. We will keep prayers and positive thought going your way.

Hi,
Do you remember what kind of treatment she had pleaseeeeee?

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Hang in ModernFemme. Before Miss Tallulah my Kiefer was diagnosed with skin Cancer. Very bad melanoma that is supposed to spread faster than other types of skin cancer. I was totally devastated. She had surgery and chemo and lived another 7 years. Died of very old age at home peacefully. So Cancer is not the death sentence it was. I will keep you and Lola in my heart with healing thoughts.

Wow no wayyyyyy ;D I'm glad to hear that, thank you!!!!!! Do you remember what she was on?

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
So glad she's responding to the chemo! I love her picture with her big beautiful eyes :luv: Does she have to be protected from the sun? My BabyGirl is mostly white and she loves sun bathing but I don't let her do much because her skin can get very pink real fast. In any case it looks like it's going to be a Happy Christmas for Lola :christmas27:

Lets hope friend

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hi there,
Loli has to go through Chemo every three weeks can't afford it but I don't want to loose her, the Oncologist says she's not gonna make it, it is really confusing cause she looks so good and energetic. And no, I made the mistake of not taken pet insurance and now we're in trouble ;(
Thank you so much

Honey, please don't feel guilt or go back over past decisions...life is different for all of us and we
deal with different circumstances. I, myself, do not have pet insurance on Brutus, as a recent widow
I lost my husband, my financial stability and my health insurance in ONE MOMENT. I have several
expensive, chronic diseases (non curable) and will be living on disability and be on Medicare...no one's
fault just the way it is. I believe GOD knows all my needs and will provide for each and every need and
that extends over all of my household. GOD is my Brutus's pet insurance
:2thumbs:

My suggestion is to let your Vet & Oncologist know of your financial constraints (no shame!), contact your
Bulldog Club (they can hold fund raisers) and contact your local newspaper & radio stations...they can spread
the word (you need to open an account where people can donate to it). You'll be surprised at how helpful your
Community will be (and giving) but first, they must know of your need! Give the people the opportunity to help
and give and they will.

Lolita is worthy...may GOD watch over you both and provide for ALL your needs out of His mighty & unlimited
resources, Amen!
:angelheart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.