Bad news

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im late to this but sending many prayers your way for a good outcome at the oncologist. may god bless you and your lola. :pray:

Cyndi

Aug 7, 2012
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ (English), CeCe (Frenchie)
:pray:Sending you love and hugs...............prayers are on the way!

Sep 3, 2012
Lawrence, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Dent
Oh jeez, this is awful news. I hope the doc can shed some positive light on things and the prognosis will be good. Keeping you guys in my thoughts. :(

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Hi guys Im glad to tell you that Lola is still doing great she still herself, playful, stubburn and very demanding ;)
she started Chemo a week ago and has responded great to the treatment she had these red bumps and now they're all gone, I know that this doesn't mean she'll stay with us but at least she'll be here a bit longer ;)
I want to thank you for your wonderful words and prayers Bless you all ;) and a big kiss from Lola the Menace ;D :2thumbs:

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
image.jpg
This was taken last Wednesday

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh that is wonderful to hear! How is she reacting to the chemo? Any sickness?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Dogs do very well on chemo. My vet says its because they don't KNOW what is happening. I am so happy she is managing it all so well! Great job mommy! :D

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh it's good to hear Lola is doing better, and back to herself. I hope she continues to improve, and tolerate the chemo. Sending prayers and love to you and Lola. Keep us updated.

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
Finally some good news we had a bulldog that came into the clinic with skin cancer and she lived a normal long life after her treatments, and I just know that Lola will too. Please keep us all updated you know we are all family and we worry right along side of you. We will keep prayers and positive thought going your way.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hi guys Im glad to tell you that Lola is still doing great she still herself, playful, stubburn and very demanding ;)
she started Chemo a week ago and has responded great to the treatment she had these red bumps and now they're all gone, I know that this doesn't mean she'll stay with us but at least she'll be here a bit longer ;)
I want to thank you for your wonderful words and prayers Bless you all ;) and a big kiss from Lola the Menace ;D :2thumbs:

Thank you for giving us an update on spunky Lola...such great news to hear!

Where is her cancer and how long does she have to take chemo?

Do you have health insurance on her or a church or group to help pay for her
treatment?

I will keep y'all in prayer...GOD gather you both under his mighty arms of Love
:angelheart:

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Praying for Lola and you glad to hear she's doing well on chemo. Keep us posted we will be thinking of you both!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks so much for updating us on sweet Lola! It's really encouraging to hear that she is responding well to the chemo. Step by step...we're all here for you.:daisy: Give Lola a big hug!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Good mama, thank you so much for the up date I'm happy to read the good news on Lola. She looks great in the picture. :2thumbs:

Most Reactions