Bad news

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Today I had really bad news, my Lola has been having skin issues since last June I finally took her to see a Dermatologist who did a biopsy, the results were in today, she has skin cancer I just can't stop crying ;( Now I have to see and oncologist I hope he will tell me what I want to hear ;(

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Praying for the best. :pray:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I'm so sorry to hear this! Oh you must be so frantic right now. But the good news is you caught it and hopefully there will treatment for Lola. PLease let us know how the visit w/the oncologist goes. Lola and you are in my thoughts and prayers. :pray:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I'm so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and Lola

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh I'm so sorry. :( Hopefully with an early catch she'll be able to have a healthy life. We are all here for you!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
On no.... hugs, prayers and positive thoughts to you and your girl. So hope it was caught early and she will have a quick recovery.

Please keep us posted. We are here to help and support you through

OP
L

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
On no.... hugs, prayers and positive thoughts to you and your girl. So hope it was caught early and she will have a quick recovery.

Please keep us posted. We are here to help and support you through

Thank you

M

mabel lou

Awe hugs for you and your baby. Stay positive because you want her to see a happy mommy not one that she is feeling something different in you. Bless your heart and I ask that god wrap his arms around you and your baby bully and just allow her to enjoy life. For you I ask that god touch your heart and take all your burden away so that you may enjoy your bully with smiles and laughter. I will continue praying for your both,

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through my thoughts an prayers are with you

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online