Just a quick thanks!!

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am to have found this site. And to think, I used to think that I was the only crazy human mommy that loved her babies like I do.

When I see homeless animals and abused animals, I feel a sense of renewed faith in human beings when I come here.

Anyway, thanks. Turns out I'm not crazy after all. And this forum is, IMHO, so different from the others because we aren't trying to sell bullies here, so even if you are a breeder, you really have to LOVE the breed to be here!! Such a close knit and welcoming community, we are truly blessed, y'all!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for all the kind words.... we do have a GREAT family/community here and we are ALL BULLY CRAZY! Not a darn thing wrong with it either :D

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:goodpost: I completely agree with you [MENTION=6241]Jackieshoes[/MENTION] I joined in Sept also and there is so much wonderful information and so many people willing to help with any concerns or just give caring support with whatever it may be that a person is going through. I can't say enough great stuff about how friendly everyone is here and would like to say a great big thank you to [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] for making this site and bringing everyone together ... all the wonderful bulldog people around the world!! This site is AWESOME!!!!!!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
I just joined in sept also this sight is so caring and close knit it is an honor to share and receive such a wealth of knowledge from so many different people -ditto to everything that has been said

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am to have found this site. And to think, I used to think that I was the only crazy human mommy that loved her babies like I do.

When I see homeless animals and abused animals, I feel a sense of renewed faith in human beings when I come here.

Anyway, thanks. Turns out I'm not crazy after all. And this forum is, IMHO, so different from the others because we aren't trying to sell bullies here, so even if you are a breeder, you really have to LOVE the breed to be here!! Such a close knit and welcoming community, we are truly blessed, y'all!

I couldn't agree more! Thank you for being one of us!!! It is great to get to know so many who all share such a bond!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I feel the same way It's great here everyone is very helpful its just great to come to a site that's funny easy to use great people this is the only site I go on I don't like Facebook or MySpace It's great to have a site for people that love the crazy bulldog.

OP
Jackieshoes

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
and ↑↑that↑↑ has yet to be determined :crazy_pilot: :tease:

TECHNICALLY I'm not crazy as I could be!! I do have ADHD with inattentive type, so really it just means I'm like a bully. Easily distracted unless captivated! Oh and stubborn as hell!

I do have a few sites I like, but ill admit this is the only one I check at regular intervals throughout my day! It's just nice after hearing all the hurt and despair and general disdain for animals that I can come here and have a sense of renewed faith in humanity!

::I will not cry:: little cheesy but oh well, at least my Sweet Face loves me! 😛

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.