Clothing lovers?

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
Love her coat, fits rather nicely too. Do you mind sharing where you got it. Most store bought dog clothes fit in the girth but not the length since these buggers are built like tanks.
I got it at walmart it was 10$ it is a large it was in the pet supply isle it comes in green -blue - and pink they are reversible in the same solid color .Cant remeber the brand but i will look next time i go there

OP
Bizzymammabee

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I got it at walmart it was 10$ it is a large it was in the pet supply isle it comes in green -blue - and pink they are reversible in the same solid color .Cant remeber the brand but i will look next time i go there

Thanks. How much would you say April weighs? A friend sent me a site that she purchased a coat from but it was $79 and the fleecy jacket was $39..that is way out of my price range for now with hubbs being laid off. Plus I don't even know if she will let me put it on her. We are getting some good snow and nasty weather right now so tonight I will see how she does and if she will need clothes.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
April is at 49 lbs and the velcro strap that goes around her waist is all the way up so there is about six inches that can be let out and from her neck to her tail is about 16 inches

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.