I know we love bully clothes cuz they're adorable..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
but my husband and I were just talking about Chester and the fact he really does not have a thick coat. So we are wondering if he needs to be protected for when he does go outside this winter. Though we wouldn't leave him out for that long (as he still has to breathe the cold air)..maybe clothing for a bully isn't all about fashion, but has function too? :confused:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He should thicken his coat as it gets colder out, but yes, a hoodie from lous would be helpful, especially since you are in New York! The best thing about them is that they are EASY to put on. No trying to shove his head through a hole, nothing like that. And they are nice and warm. I love Lou's hoodies, can you tell???

OP
LisaRN

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
He should thicken his coat as it gets colder out, but yes, a hoodie from lous would be helpful, especially since you are in New York! The best thing about them is that they are EASY to put on. No trying to shove his head through a hole, nothing like that. And they are nice and warm. I love Lou's hoodies, can you tell???

Question..my daughter bought him a "large" shirt in Petsmart.. too small :( But yet the Pirate costume we got him in large - almost too big..but OK. He weighs about 50 lbs now and his shoulders are SO wide. What size do you think??

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would think for a male get XL, but Chester will probably need to grow into it a bit. Or you can get a Large this year, but you may need an XL by next year :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Do it. I should have gotten Vegas the hoodie for winning the photo contest and waited to get a pink one for O. The fit is awesome. Vegas ended up with pneumonia his first year, so fashionable or not.....he wears hoodies!

Last edited:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

newb question again. what are lou's hooding and where can i get them? forecasters are predicting a long and cold winter in toronto :eek:.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
[MENTION=1209]savemejeebus[/MENTION], go to the home page, there should be a link via sponsors. They are great! I will be getting some this winter myself. Even in Florida, we are predicted to have a very bad winter.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.