Uh-oh! Daddy found out what she did.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I say you are grounded for a week... no TV, internet or video games!!! Blaming poor Cleo.... and, :sarcastic::lmaogirl::haha::ROFL2::lmao::hahaha::ROFL::rofl::lol::laugh::LMAO::biglaugh::lmaoboy: good luck keeping the off the furniture you already let them on.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OOooooh!!!! My husband is looking over my shoulder too and said "that dog would be gone" :rofl: little does he know he would be gone first :rofl: I did hide our rug, when Vegas was a pup about 6 months old I bought and paid a pretty price for a very nice area rug, he chewed the corner off with me sitting in the same room :confused: I flipped the rug around and put the chewed corner under the love seat, it was probably a year later he noticed.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
She just got bored, mommy! She missseed youuu!

Aubie was bad recently too.... she ate one of my high heels! Destroyed it really, lol. There were pieces all over. I threw toys everywhere when I left today so maybe she'd play with those instead of being bad.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
Yeah, well I can order a new console but I'm going to wait a month or so AFTER I've gotten the bullies trained to stay off my couch. Buying them their own bean bag chairs today.
April would just use the beanbag to crawl up on the couch !!!!!!! LOL

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
Dexter wasn't a chewer unless he was MAD AT ME, he tore up a boyfriends travel bag , pair of shoes, and jacket because he didn't like him. Then when I locked him in somewhere at my moms (I just put him in the room, he sleeps now) but h didn't care for it at first and that resulted in him chewing the handles off about 3 weekender bags and 2 purses...

I could never stay mad, he looked so sorry he did it.

M

mabel lou

Hahaha this is just to funny lmao, I so would never cover up for my dogs. But I would accept that I made a choice to leave her out and it was a bad choice given what happened. Now she just would not be allowed to come onto the couch again and should be shown what she has done and told no no each time she wants to come onto the couch and it would show your husband that you are not accepting that kind of behavior from her and you will not be leaving her out again when you leave. It's just teaching her right from wrong.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This kind of thing can work in your favor, you know. Bea helped destroy grandma's ugly kitchen table --- so we had to buy a new one. (Good Job Bea!)

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
OOooooh!!!! My husband is looking over my shoulder too and said "that dog would be gone" :rofl: little does he know he would be gone first :rofl: I did hide our rug, when Vegas was a pup about 6 months old I bought and paid a pretty price for a very nice area rug, he chewed the corner off with me sitting in the same room :confused: I flipped the rug around and put the chewed corner under the love seat, it was probably a year later he noticed.

Yes I'm with you on the "gone" part :rofl: But Mike things she is an absolute angel :angelheart: as she is not a chewer...... You know according to him you all have "bad" dogs :laugh:

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Not winning the 'keep off the couch' war. I think it's gonna be easier to just kennel her when I'm gone for more than just work, I always kennel for work! Besides I punish more than just them if I don't get any cuddles on the couch right??

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Umm you didn't have any skin kids or nieces or nephews you could have blamed it on. I don't hide it. I tell it straight and let her give him the I love you eyes.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have to admit this thread brought a laugh to me. :rofl: Bummer you couldn't get it fixed in time. Do watch out for Penny though to make sure she doesn't end up eating things, looks like you have a curious chewer on your hands.

I forgot to add that my hubby was looking over my shoulder and he could only say "Oh, that is bad, real bad" :biglaugh:
That's too funny! :biglaugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.