Uh-oh! Daddy found out what she did.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Daddy found out what Cleo did last night. I left her out of her kennel because I thought she was a big girl now when I went to the store about a week and a half ago. She must have gotten hungry or something, idk but let's just say that my leather couch console lost the battle against a hungry and bored bully. I was trying to hide it until I could get it fixed because he NEVER sits upstairs (we have a basement rec room, Club Cowboys is what I like to call it) until last night. It would've been fine if he hadn't wanted to put his poor tired feet up after spending 15 hours teaching new recruits how to fold and stow. I think he was too tired to be mad at either of us. I know I shouldn't have hid it from him but I just didn't want him to get mad at her when it was my fault I didn't kennel her. Has anyone else ever hid something bad your bully did from mommy or daddy? DSC00117.jpg

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Oh! that is bad....and even worse that you couldn't get it fixed without hubby finding out..:rofl:. Hope to never find something like this. Dublin over two and has never touched anything. I guess, "never say never" :D Hope Hubby not too mad...

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Oh! that is bad....and even worse that you couldn't get it fixed without hubby finding out..:rofl:. Hope to never find something like this. Dublin over two and has never touched anything. I guess, "never say never" :D Hope Hubby not too mad...

I forgot to add that my hubby was looking over my shoulder and he could only say "Oh, that is bad, real bad" :biglaugh:

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Yeah, i know huh? This is a brand new couch (bought in Feb.) but luckily it's a modular couch which means I can just replace the console if it's cheaper than the leather repair. So far one repair place is out of the question as they wanted 375 to repair it and the console would cost me less than 160 to buy a new one.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Oh naughty girl!! I dread this as my pug chewed all the on my new lounge years ago everytime we went out he chewed a little more and silly me did not even think of crating him at the time. Hope you can get fixed and hubby is not too mad.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I left Franklin in the car an he ate the knobs off the stereo he just bought an the center consul I would put my hand their until he seen it oops he was mad

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol I never hide anything the kds do, four or 2 legged. Lol we have ad many casualties. A bored bully s a dangerous one. Lol!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
eeek not good ... but hopefully you can get it fixed and it will be forgotten

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Yeah, well I can order a new console but I'm going to wait a month or so AFTER I've gotten the bullies trained to stay off my couch. Buying them their own bean bag chairs today.

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Has anyone else ever hid something bad your bully did from mommy or daddy?

DANG BIG MICE YOU HAVE IN YOUR HOUSE ! To do that type of destruction ! noo..never a bully doing that~! mice yea yea Mice that's it better get a cat :p

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Moe tore into our couch cushions several times... we waited till he grew out of this stage before replacing the couch, and thankfully he finally did.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oops, we don't hide things either, but have plenty of customize furniture from bullies.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.