Mabels new friend Thelma

M

mabel lou

She is a cutie pie IMG_0529[1].jpgIMG_0533[1].jpg
However this is 3wks later certainly not what she looked like when I got her. She has improved in all areas and slowly working on the eating and drinking. She has had so many many medical issues from neglect but work in progress and she is slowly coming around. I do plan on taking her over to the guys home so he can see how she is once we have more of a routine established. He actually had another female bully he said he had just gotten rid of as well prior to this one that was much more beautiful. You gotta be kidding me, wow I cannot imagine what her medical issues were. But he said he wanted a baby bully so I figure I will show him the vet bills so he can see just what kind of expense an animal can be if not taken care of correctly. Plus he needs to see that with kindness and love and medical attention and proper food a dog will transition very easily.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww she is precious thank you for adding pictures!! looking forward to seeing lots more as Mabel & Thelma re-write the story of Thelma & Louise to Mabel & Thelma!! ok maybe not as cute once typed out as it sounded in my head but I tried to be funny :blush2: and it doesn't always work for me! :lmaogirl:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Oh here's the pic thread. She so beautiful! Looks like she's quite a doll too. I bet that guy just wants a breeding bully, which is very aggravating. I'm so glad you two found each other!

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That's awesome, I be leery about showing him how good she is for fear that he may try to steal her.

OP
M

mabel lou

My girls are never left unattended not today or ever and maybe I will take your advice and just continue focusing on Thelma's health. I try to always get something positive from a negative situation. I guess I don't understand how a person can allow the situation to get so badly before doing anything about it however I am glad I have such a passion for EBD. I ask for help when I no longer could do what was best for my EBD's years ago and as heart breaking as it was, I put the needs of my dogs first before mine and at that time I wasn't what was best for them. This was many yrs ago and today my passion is that much more and still putting their needs before mine. I don't go without but my babies are definitely in great hands when with me.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thelma is a beauty.... great work on with her.... keep the pictures coming

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.