Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Panicking about my bully baby.. all the time?!

Real Name
    Holly
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Matilda (Tilly)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Panicking about my bully baby.. all the time?!

Quote Originally Posted by Momma2Bullies View Post
    worrying is like praying for something bad to happen"
    I love this. I said this to myself all day! It definitely helped me think of happy thoughts with Tilly instead!

Thank you all so much, you've made me feel much better about it! That is very true that Matilda probably feeds off my anxiety - I hadn't considered that. She is so good though, and NEVER has any separation anxiety... clearly, she's more of a big girl than her mommy is! haha

It's reassuring that so many of you feel the same way and that you all have happy, healthy bullies that have not been murdered/stolen/burnt to death. It's very comforting. I will try to mellow out. Thank you all!

mabel lou

I told my son about what you said about all the many things you think of that will happen and about how the vet is going to kill her when it comes to her going to vets and he laughed and said Mom you are on that site again arent you? I said yeah and continued telling him that "see mother isn't the only one who acts this way. But he learns a lot from me and what I learn when it comes to his boy bodine and he is not a bulldog, he is a bassett hound that my son is head over heels crazy about. So yeah it don't matter what the breed is or male or female dog or person. We just love our kids and want them all to be safe

Real Name
    Bree
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Layla and Wilbur
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by hnhammond View Post
    I love this. I said this to myself all day! It definitely helped me think of happy thoughts with Tilly instead!

Thank you all so much, you've made me feel much better about it! That is very true that Matilda probably feeds off my anxiety - I hadn't considered that. She is so good though, and NEVER has any separation anxiety... clearly, she's more of a big girl than her mommy is! haha

It's reassuring that so many of you feel the same way and that you all have happy, healthy bullies that have not been murdered/stolen/burnt to death. It's very comforting. I will try to mellow out. Thank you all!
    i am so glad it helped! It helps me tremendously also. We're all a work in progress! Xo!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Puppy cam Panasonic bc-1a. Worked for my wife and my co-workers loved it too. A lot of bulldog lovers where I work. You can probably get it work on your cellphone too.
    Last edited by gobronco; 11-06-2012 at 01:48 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads