Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Another bulldog but a little concerned

Quote Originally Posted by babybully View Post
    You could always try fostering one first to test it out? That way you'd be helping a needy bully without the commitment just in case she's too jealous. I fostered pugs for Seattle's Pug Rescue and loved every minute of it!
    I was thinking that, it's a great idea the onl prob I'd have is choosing one to foster lol I'd want them all
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gunnyboy View Post
    Sarge and LuLu get along great but they both want me at the same time. When one sees the other being loved on the other comes a runnin pushing the other away for the lovin. They dont get mean about it and love each other very much, so I end up lovin both at the same time, wouldnt change a thing they mean everything to me.
    Lol omg 2 at a time they'd suffocate me lmao she lays on my face like literally her face has to be over mine lol it was cute when she was 2 months old n only weighed 9 pounds lol now it's just painful but I let her do it anyways!!!!! I'm a little less concerned about it after reading everyone's comments plus roger said we have to wait until taxes r back lol damn him but that means she will be a year old n we can have the $$ to buy double of everything n vet bills etc!!!!

Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 2BullyMama View Post
    Finding and adopting a your bully will be very hard unless they are special needs....... either way when you do bring in a second always introduce them on neutral grounds so both pups do not feel they need to protector their territory. Gender - since you have an alpha female, would be best to look for a laid back male. As for the pushing for cuddles during you hugs time with your hubby.... that is just for attention and making sure you remember they need lovin' too.

Our boy Nitschke did this ALL the time, he would paw at my leg or jump and bark till we stopped hugging --
    I love when she does it he can't stand it lol she has submitted to other dogs its weird little dogs scare her n big dogs she tries to dominate so idk how she'd be with a dog her size!!! I wouldn't mind buying another one I just don't want the problems she had it cost us $1,200 in vet bills to repair her "hereditary" problems so I kinda want one that's a bit older so any issues r upfront n we can deal with accordingly!!!! Spending $2,000 on a puppy that u have to drop another $1,200 on 4 months later to fix bad breeding kinda made me weary lol!!

Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by desertskybulldogs View Post
    It will certainly be harder to adopt a younger one, unless a special needs bully would be something to consider? They are so sweet and loving, just a thought, many special needs babies have a hard time finding a great home.

As far as bringing another home that is older I think it would work out while your baby is still young.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I would not mind that at all I've been looking locally but "petfinder" lists special needs as no other dogs n well I can't do that lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads