JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You've all got to stop this or I am only going to be a "one bully mama" forever..:rofl:. Dublin has never, would never and would absolutely die if a "friend" did that to her. :eek:
Emma was HORRIBLE when she went through her heat. I couldn't keep her off poor Jack. :ROFL:

Dublin needs a friend, she may surprise you one day. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:help1: my dogs must be twisted because I think they were born little :evil: and are waiting to become little :angel:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Lipstick comes out in our house for Daddy but I don't think he knows what to do with it!!!! :blink:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
oh my gawd [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] ! :w00t:
:ROFL:

I'm not going to touch that with a ten foot pole!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
LOL .. nuttin more to say to that just LOL

M

mabel lou

Many years ago I had a male yorkie, so one time I walked in and said to my son OMG Tobias has a sucker stuck on him. Hmmmm how the heck did that get there and so naturally I reached down their and grabbed what I thought was a red large sucker(it was completely out you gotta know, omg) and lord help me jesus I just about died when I realized it wasn't NO sucker. I was like omg I believe Mother is gonna be sick. So then it wouldn't go back in and as the minutes passed by I was getting more nervous because he couldn't walk straight only with a hunch in his little back as each step he bounced and it touched the floor. So now I call the vet and told them now it has been 25 mins and they laughed and said if it doesn't go back in in the next 15 mins to bring him in and they would take care of it. I lived next door to them. I said "take care of it"? And she said yes and I said how and she replied with ice lol. But it went back in and that was the one and only time ever I would ever even attempt to help my dog even if it was a real sucker in the bath tub he goes. EWE!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:pray:Blessing, Blessing, Blessing!

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
you might be surprised :laugh: Most of our little :angel: are really just little :evil: waiting to be born

the more I read what you "awful" people write the more convinced that I just couldn't take the chance of subjecting my sweet little girl to all that nastiness. :rofl:. :eeeew:. She is two so I dont' see that becoming part of her repitoire at this point...:nope:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Many years ago I had a male yorkie, so one time I walked in and said to my son OMG Tobias has a sucker stuck on him. Hmmmm how the heck did that get there and so naturally I reached down their and grabbed what I thought was a red large sucker(it was completely out you gotta know, omg) and lord help me jesus I just about died when I realized it wasn't NO sucker. I was like omg I believe Mother is gonna be sick. So then it wouldn't go back in and as the minutes passed by I was getting more nervous because he couldn't walk straight only with a hunch in his little back as each step he bounced and it touched the floor. So now I call the vet and told them now it has been 25 mins and they laughed and said if it doesn't go back in in the next 15 mins to bring him in and they would take care of it. I lived next door to them. I said "take care of it"? And she said yes and I said how and she replied with ice lol. But it went back in and that was the one and only time ever I would ever even attempt to help my dog even if it was a real sucker in the bath tub he goes. EWE!

I can't help but giggle ... ok honestly I can't stop giggling that was funny!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
You ladies are going to have to find a way to stop your boys from dreaming about Abby. She's a shy little thing ya know. I think she'd be quite embarrassed to know the boys are dreaming of her in this way :blush:

Oh that's not her humping the air... :idea2: that's dancing!

:laugh:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.