Did anyone take their bully trick or treating tonight?

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Did anyone else take their bully out tonight? The kids and I took Cleo but left Mac at home. I know, I know, mean bully momma!! But I knew I couldn't handle both of them all wound up with kids around and everybody stopping to pet them. I'll make it up to him tomorrow and take him to the dog park. What did your bully for Halloween?

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
My babies are each 3 years old which in human years would be 21 years old so they are too old to trick or treat LOL so they stayed home and helped mom hand out candy!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I am working tonight and Bev is home sick, so no trick or treating tonight. :(

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
it was rainy and we got no knocks on the door :( i'll have to eat all this candy myself!!! i did dress lola up but all dressed up and no where to go (she doesnt mind)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, I left them at home with my son, who was giving out candy. I went out with my daughter and my grandson, he's only 5 , so we only went out for about 1/2 an hour. It wasn't cold, but it was drizzling out, so we got a little damp, and then began to feel cold, and Kaden didn't want to walk anymore so we went back home. My two puppies are only 8 months old, so I thought it would be to much excitement with all the kids, they love to jump up on them, and also with the rain they would have gotten wet.

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly
Yup took Philly to his first trick or treat, left the candies on the front porch for the kids, my family went to an open mall for trick or treats and to petsmart and petco then in my neighborhood, Philly also went to his first Halloween party!! We just got home everyone enjoyed the day my daughter has her candies, my boy has his doggy treats, and my wife has her pictures! I'll post pics Tom.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Ionly have 1 that I would trust to somewhat behave. Lol and I would feel horrible taking 1 and leaving the other 2, so no. We did see a wonderful over tho! ;) maybe when our girls r bigger we can include our pups more. Being 1 and almost 4, our ands r full already. Lol

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
We did exactly NOTHING for Halloween and it was glorious.

I worked at a company for thirteen years where elaborate Halloween preparations were MANDATORY. And when I say Elaborate - I'm not kidding. After 13 years of trying to top myself, I'm grateful to have just gone to work, ate candy corn and came home to eat a very nice dinner that Grammie made. For once, she didn't incinerate the chicken and Bo and Bea got three BIG bites of left over stuffing to boot. Happy Halloween says they!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I don't have any little ones to take trick-or-treating anymore so the boys and I stayed home and passed out candy. Oliver and Sebastian sat outside with us but Wild man Remy had to be put in the house because he was getting too excited with all the kids coming up to the garage and he wanted to go see them. When he couldn't, he would cry like a baby. Oliver and Sebastian are more calm and just let everyone come up and pet them because that's the only reason for coming to their house, right? Oliver even laid down on his blanket to try to take a nap during the lull in the kids.

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
We sat on the porch and handed out candy with Gunny and Denali. Our daughter had her Halloween privilege revoked so it saved us from having to walk the neighborhood in the rain.

jen74401

Feb 18, 2012
Oklahoma
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Beefy
My son and I met up with MatildasMommy and her kids and did some trick or treating. Left the fur babies at home because I thought we'd get stopped by every person wanting to pet the dogs and we'd never get any trick or treating done.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
We sat on the porch and handed out candy with Gunny and Denali. Our daughter had her Halloween privilege revoked so it saved us from having to walk the neighborhood in the rain.

Oh how I miss the Washington rain! I will return to you, Whidbey, one day!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
yes I took my Lola Mae and she loved it! She had a pretty pink witch costume on and walk all evening with us. Then we came home and she slept the rest of the evening and through the night! Love nights like this!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.