hurrah, finally learned how to go down the stairs!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
i'm excited to share that stig finally learned how to go down the stairs himself ... but of course with us accompanying him for now just in case! stig turned 6 months yesterday which makes it a more special day.:D now my bf and i need to watch him more carefully, since he's such a curious bullie! we caught him a few times going upstairs to our master bedroom!

it's funny because once he gained the confidence he went up and down 3 times after!

now it's off to the store to buy baby gates! :p

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Congrats! This will make things so much easier for you. I wish Gertie and Ida would come down as well as they go up. They zoomed up and down the stairs of my in-laws porch and when we got home we thought we'd let them come upstairs at night. Well they went up and wouldn't come down. We even have a landing, so we're going to have to work on this.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Instead of buying the gates...check out garage sales. I found all 3 of mine of 5 to 10 each. Which is great because I have 1 at the top of the stairs...one at the bottom. (so when one bully is up..keeps him from going down and vice versa..) AND we have our 3rd nestled in the pantry door.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Instead of buying the gates...check out garage sales. I found all 3 of mine of 5 to 10 each. Which is great because I have 1 at the top of the stairs...one at the bottom. (so when one bully is up..keeps him from going down and vice versa..) AND we have our 3rd nestled in the pantry door.

Oooooo good tip! I need another one and I really don't want to pay to get a brand new one! I have one for the bottom of the stairs but I want one for the top too.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.