The best medicine is bully love!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I've been off the past two days with bronchitis. Of course, Aubie has made it her job to keep me company and make sure I'm warm and as uncomfortable as possible...

IMG_2035.jpg

My legs are propped on the coffee table pulled up to the couch because SOMEBULLY thinks she needs the most room on the couch. Plus, she stole my pillow (well, I moved it out of the way but she's claimed it as hers). I can't complain too much, she's been very sweet and not so wild the past two days, I guess she senses I don't feel well.

Do your bullies seem to sense when you're sick?

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Sweet girl!I think they def sense when you're ill or sad. But how can you be sad when you're looking at a beautiful bully.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
first, I hope you feel better soon but if you have to be sick, glad you have her looking after you!! bullies can most certainly tell when you are sick or anyone in the family for that matter, my son is sick today and Diesel has been so quiet not even doing his normal morning bark fest then soon as Alex woke up he went into his bark-a-lot mode LOL and Molly has been jumping down off my lap and going over and checking on him all day and evening.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I hope you feel better soon I love how they can sense when your sick or sad they are extra sweet an good

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.