Need jacket for Lola!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I know this has been asked before but I can't find it but I need a jacket for Lola and I went to pet smart and got a large but when I got home it didnt fit! It was long enough but didnt fit in the chest so my question is where does everyone get their clothes and what is out there for bullies?

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I dont have much info for you other than bid in next months auction for your very own custom [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] fleece hoodie! You'll get the best fit possible then, AND support a great cause!
ba4ybanu.jpg

egu6uvyr.jpg

And even with his harness over top! Lol
epahy9y3.jpg

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
custom made is perfect! but in the mean until you can win the auction, your best bet is to take Lola to the pet store with you and just try the jackets on her before you buy.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
custom made is perfect! but in the mean until you can win the auction, your best bet is to take Lola to the pet store with you and just try the jackets on her before you buy.

Our Petsmart allowed me to do that for HRH so I knew if she could wear it or not. Some stores may not be so obliging though.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - good point I didn't even think of that I've been super lucky so far LOL

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I will be winning a [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] fleece mark my words but I want to wait tell she is full grown because it does not good to buy something that cute just for her to wear a month. I think I will take her with me and try on, hopefully they wont say anything to me. Thanks everyone!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.