Help her win :) pleazeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
So about a month ago I entered my porky into a facebook photo contest started by the new york state lottery :) she is now in the best of show catagory and the winner of that will recieve $500 worth of the new lucky dog scartch tickets the contest is promoting!!!!!!!!! the winner is chosen based on the amount of "likes" her photo gets :) so im recruiting my bully friends please go and like her photo and tell all your friends to as well :) here is the link and i will post the photo here so you know which of the 16 it is there are also 2 other bulldogs entered who have very few likes and need some support!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...6547121768&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply porkyndaddy.jpg

you may have to "like" the NY lottery to vote but here is the link to their site :)
http://www.facebook.com/NYLottery

If the link doesnt work go to facebook.com/NYLottery click on albums, chose best in show, i believe her photo is number 9 :)

Last edited:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
What's your name on Facebook? That link didn't take me to the contest just my feed. So I couldn't find it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay! Done!!! anyone wanting to do it..click the lottery in her post. When you get to lottery site..look for Best of show..click that and then click on her picture!!! Good Luck!!

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
nobody likes a cheater - but we loves us some PORKCHOPS!!!!!!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ooops a bit late ... I just went and liked before I read to the end of this thread!!! But glad you ALL won!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online