Stay safe

Jan 31, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno & Gidget
To all you folks there on the east coast of the US, stay safe and keep your bully's safe.

All the way from Melbourne, Australia. I'm watching the news reports hoping that all is ok.

Boo Boo and Gloria

:pray:

Deestar

Mar 2, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I'm in New Jersey, just about an hour's drive from where the storm is making landfall right now. The shore area is taking a pounding but things are not too terrible where we are. Every once in a while Lucy gets spooked by the wind but so far she's holding up well. :pray:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I got everyone out to potty. I still have electric, amazingly. The eye will be over us/me in about 3 hours, had 6" of rain so far and it is dumping rain like crazy. thank you for the good thoughts. :2thumbs:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Thank you! Wind and rain is crazy but still have electricity! Gio and Diva are NOT fans of this weather!! Every time I take them out I get so nervous of branches falling that I am hunched over them while they are going potty, I'm sure the neighbors think I'm nuts!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I live 10 mins from Atlantic City. All of the shore points are underwater including AC and Ocean City boardwalks and street. We are in the eye of the storm right now, so things are a little quiet. It is suppose to pick back up once the eye passes over us and last until about 3:00am. We are doing ok right now.....crazy stuff.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I hope you all stay safe and make it through OK.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Im in middlesex county. We just lost power, once the first transformer blew it started a chain reaction. We watched 8 go in a row. The wind is ridiculous. My sons basketball net blew down the driveway and smashed into my car. It took 4 of us to move that thing when we first put it up. The wind took it like an empty garbage bag.

Hope everyone stays safe and dry out there :)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I hope everyone is safe and all the bullies are too, I have been watching this on TV and I praying for you all

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: we finally had a break in the rain so they both went out pee & poo thank god it supposed to pick back up soon but were hanging in still have electric hope everyone else stays safe stay dry

Deestar

Mar 2, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Finally just got our power back on. Watching the footage of the Jersey Shore for the first time and it is breaking my heart. Been going there since I was a wee little kid.

Hope everyone and their doggies are ok.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.