Please help.

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Coco has been scratching just one place on her belly lately now it's a mess :(. What can I put on it to help ??? Thanks zx ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351536595.601073.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1351536615.236942.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Give a benadryl (25mg per 25 lbs.) : clean with hydrogen peroxide, and use Neosporin.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Let's get some people here to look at it. [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

Hang in there...

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
What do you feed her? She could possibly be developing a food allergy maybe? Cleo has grain and grass allergies and the grass allergies are worse since we moved to Illinois 2 months ago. Poor thing never gets to go outside and chill in the sunshine!

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
She's on James well beloved and has been since she was 2 month :/. Umm a wounder what it could be eh x x

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Cortisone anti itch, I think. Mila ate the tube and the wife threw the evidence away so I can't go look. A few days and it should be better.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: neosporin sometimes burns we use A&D ointment that doesn't burn my last dog would run around an cry when we put neosporin on then I tried A&D an it was so much better

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Just an update been to the vets and coco has a dog type ache lol poor baby has got some cream x

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all just a quick update.

The pics a posted a few weeks ago well it's jut the same now if not worse. Iv changed cocos food as she was suffering with yeast and she seemed to be picking up. Then that dreaded smell was back and it's on her legs her belly the lots so me and a very angry other half when to the vets last night and demanded something to be done poor coco is losing her fur :(. We have tryed everything but nothing is doing the trick. Soo the vets doing a skin scrap today as he thinks that that she could have mange :(. !!! My other half is dropping her off t 11 and then hopefully we will have answers tonight. !!! I shall let u all no the out come.

Thanks all x ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355819792.131627.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi all just a quick update.

The pics a posted a few weeks ago well it's jut the same now if not worse. Iv changed cocos food as she was suffering with yeast and she seemed to be picking up. Then that dreaded smell was back and it's on her legs her belly the lots so me and a very angry other half when to the vets last night and demanded something to be done poor coco is losing her fur :(. We have tryed everything but nothing is doing the trick. Soo the vets doing a skin scrap today as he thinks that that she could have mange :(. !!! My other half is dropping her off t 11 and then hopefully we will have answers tonight. !!! I shall let u all no the out come.

Thanks all x View attachment 32624

Poor little girl.... hope you get some answers today.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online