No bottled water for Herman...

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
They are both tap water (which is why spring water just wont do) I tried to explain this to Herman's dad but he wont listen. LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't you wish for all dogs in the world to have this kind of care? All animals for that matter.... When I die, I want to come back as one of my fur children.

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
In the wake of hurricane Sandy there is not a single bottle of water available in any grocery store, drug store, convenience store..........the local Stop n Shop has received a small amount of bottled spring water for desperate consumers. Herman's mom and dad go shopping early Sunday morning....

Herman's mom: There is no Aquafina in the store and I've checked a number of places. They are all sold out! What will Herman drink?

Herman's dad (picking up some Arcadia spring water): We'll get this.

Herman's mom: Um, no. Herman only drinks Aquafina

Herman's dad (pushing Herman's mom aside and putting it in the cart): He'll drink this.

Herman's mom (getting louder): NO! Herman only drinks Aquafina! What are we going to do?

Herman's dad pushes the cart to the fresh produce section, Herman's mom continues to complain about the lack of Aquafina, being ignored

Herman's mom: He DOES NOT DRINK AQUAFINA! I'm not a crazy dog lady, there are reasons.. blah blah

Herman's dad continues shopping

Herman's mom (finally realizing that its OK for Herman to be without Aquafina for a couple of days, informs Herman's dad): Well, I guess I can filter some tap water for him.

Herman's dad: He'll drink what we got here

Herman's mom: Oh, ok that makes sense :ashamed:

:lmao:

One time, my boyfriend gave Matilda tap water. She looked at him like, "Are you trying to poison me?" and refused it!

Hope you guys are okay in spite of the hurricane!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.