No bottled water for Herman...

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
In the wake of hurricane Sandy there is not a single bottle of water available in any grocery store, drug store, convenience store..........the local Stop n Shop has received a small amount of bottled spring water for desperate consumers. Herman's mom and dad go shopping early Sunday morning....

Herman's mom: There is no Aquafina in the store and I've checked a number of places. They are all sold out! What will Herman drink?

Herman's dad (picking up some Arcadia spring water): We'll get this.

Herman's mom: Um, no. Herman only drinks Aquafina

Herman's dad (pushing Herman's mom aside and putting it in the cart): He'll drink this.

Herman's mom (getting louder): NO! Herman only drinks Aquafina! What are we going to do?

Herman's dad pushes the cart to the fresh produce section, Herman's mom continues to complain about the lack of Aquafina, being ignored

Herman's mom: He DOES NOT DRINK AQUAFINA! I'm not a crazy dog lady, there are reasons.. blah blah

Herman's dad continues shopping

Herman's mom (finally realizing that its OK for Herman to be without Aquafina for a couple of days, informs Herman's dad): Well, I guess I can filter some tap water for him.

Herman's dad: He'll drink what we got here

Herman's mom: Oh, ok that makes sense :ashamed:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
L O L sorry to laugh but that really cracked me up!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, pour the other into an Aquafina bottle and he'll never know the difference. :2thumbs:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
:rofl: OMG you cracked me up, but I totally agree! Vegas only drinks Dasani and it makes a huge difference in his rust stains on his chin. I am positive he will survive not having his Aquafina. Living here in Florida on the coast that is one thing I am never short on, I usually have minimum 5 cases stored throughout our hurricane season and at least 3 after the season at all times, Vegas's mom will ONLY drink Dasani too!! lol

P.S.
Prayers out to you and your family that eveyone is safe and sound during the storm.

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
:rofl: OMG you cracked me up, but I totally agree! Vegas only drinks Dasani and it makes a huge difference in his rust stains on his chin. I am positive he will survive not having his Aquafina. Living here in Florida on the coast that is one thing I am never short on, I usually have minimum 5 cases stored throughout our hurricane season and at least 3 after the season at all times, Vegas's mom will ONLY drink Dasani too!! lol

P.S.
Prayers out to you and your family that eveyone is safe and sound during the storm.

Thanks so much for understanding! I usually buy 3 cases of Aquafina at a time and replenish once I run out. But I was too busy this week never got to the store (and I did look for Dasani as fall back alternative). But you are right, I should keep these stockpiled starting during hurricane season and all the way through the winter.

I did find Hermans emergency bottle of Aquafina in the car LOL

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I got some news for you guys, the Dasani and Aquafina plants both use my garden hose.....

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Poooooooor abused Herman!!! Someone call the ASPCA!!! :p

OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I got some news for you guys, the Dasani and Aquafina plants both use my garden hose.....

They are both tap water (which is why spring water just wont do) I tried to explain this to Herman's dad but he wont listen. LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.