I'm a BAD bully mommy!!

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
So I was trying to be a good bully momma and remembered to wash their water dishes as I do almost everyday only this time I forgot to put them back. Didn't think anything of it until Cleo followed me into my bathroom and while I was washing my face, she jumped into the tub and started trying to get water out of the faucet. I feel horrible! She did very much enjoy her drink from it though.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Lol. I am sure had she been dying of thirst you would have known before this. I am horrible at checking the water lately. My mind is scattered I think. They let me know in little ways when they need it thankfully.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
If it happens again be sure to grab a camera and get us a pic of her drinking from the faucet next time!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I give Herman his water from a bottle...when I forget to fill it up, he goes to it and starts licking the bottle really loud and gives me a look like "Uhmm, hello? Dry bottle here!" LOL

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea we can all forget things sometimes and oh yea a bully will let ya know real fast. :2thumbs:

kev122573

Mar 1, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Tipsy
I forgot Tipsy's water once or twice. She once picked up the bowl with her mouth and started walking around banging into things. As soon as she saw me, she gave me that look of death. I gave her water after I stopped laughing hysterically.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie tries to take advantage of my forgetfulness to get extra dinner! Her daddy will feed her without me knowing and then she will run back and forth to her food and her bowl to show me she's hungry. I've learned to ask before I feed her because she's learned how to play the system, lol.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Not a bad bullie mommy just human!!! I'm the queen of forgetfulness LOL I keep several dishes of water out for that purpose!! each dog has a raised food & water dish plus I keep a big water dish out on the deck ... but like I said I forget stuff all the time LOL so much so that I was telling my son about how Diesel had done something while we were camping with my parents and half way through the story I forgot what my point for the story was ... it seriously took me days to remember the point of the story and then finish what I had been telling him LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.