Looking for a new 'raised' dog dish for 1 year old Bulldog

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Hey everyone,

I'm looking to upgrade the dog dish for Kain, after the last video I made I realized he could probably use a taller one now to help him eat easier.

What size do you recommend? I'm buying though Amazon so feel free to post a link if you have.

Thanks!
Vince

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
i was using one from petco that had 3 different legs for different heights. i used it for a while and then stopped when i got worried bout bloat. they say not to use a raised dog dish as it can be a cause of it but not sure if thats right or wrong. just wanted to throw that out there. hope you find what your looking for.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I bought my raised dishes at Walmart was shocked to find them their LOL but they work well and were only $16.95 or something like that. They have a nice variety at Foster & Smith thats where I got my first raised dishes but spent about $40.00 on them

Ls400ii

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nugget
I bought a "store-n-feed" for Nugget at Walmart. I think it was 20.00. It's a perfect size and can be adjusted. You can also store treats or toys in it. I use raw dog food so I don't store food. I liked it so much I got a store n feed jr for my smaller dog. You can google "store-n-feed" to see it. There are several places to buy it on the Internet including amazon. But Walmart carries it as well.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.