Snow !!! ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
Hi all.
Just wondering do ur bully's like snow ? Coco hasn't seen snow before can't wait to see her in it x x

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Nooooooooooo! HRH does not approve of any element outside! Especially snow!

I'll add my reply to Lari's... This about says it all:

NOSnow1-1.jpg

Bruce

Last edited by a moderator:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Living in Florida Vegas has never seen snow, but there have been lots of post with the exeption of HRH, lol [MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], where their bully's are loving the snow.!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
All my bullies LOVE snow.
tank use to run across the top of a hill pick his spot, flip on his back and fly down the hill. He would do this over and over. I had it filmed but that was years ago and lost the camcorder :cursing:
Btw...the deeper the snow better they liked it.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
I have a mixture of fans, three do and two don't. Go figure. My husband likes to play in it, I just like to look at it. So everyone has company and can do their own thing. :clap2:

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse has never seen snow, but I guess he would not like it as he does not like sand or the morning dew. He is a fussy one

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Diesel & Molly have never seen snow ... I'm thinking that Molly would love it and not sure what Diesel would do, he surprised me with the trip to the lake he jumped in and played in the water which I did not think he would do!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: Franklin's never seen snow but I'm sure he will like it when it rains he likes to slide down this little hill we have he will go on his belly or roll down its so funny

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Meeko hasnt seen it yet. If Wales do get it i dont think hes going to like it as he HATEs the rain. I have to shut him out the back garden for him to go to toilet when its raining. And if i try and walk him in the rain he sits his bum down and refuses to move and barks at me when i try encourage him to walk. Ive even bought a doggy waterproof coat but nope.. He still wont go anywhere! Hes going to be hard work now its winter¡ x

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Well........ In my backyard the most snow we see is barely enough for asnowman really. The bullies seem to like it, mugsy isn't impressed......

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol where i am in Wales (south) we never get snow. We had a few flakes about 4years ago - enough to make a snow angel on the ground. But the last decent bit of snow we had enough to make a snowman must be about 15years + ago when i was little! Your more than welcome to come stay and be my bullysitter but the bad news is my bully is 4months old and the baby thats in love with the bully is nearly 5months so u have to babysit too lol. X

OP
Cocosmammy123

Cocosmammy123

Apr 11, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco
I'm in Cumbria and am hoping to get snow just to see coco in it haha !! X x

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol deal ul have to let me know when.. The news said Englands started to get snow the past few days *jealous* lol. We used to go mudsliding on plastic sheets and trays down a sloppy hill in the rain so i shouldnt be TOO bad at it haha. X :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online