Let's see how we Weather this one...

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So I posted back in May about being hit by Irene and how Tubs had a rough time getting through the Derecho that hit us in July. Well.......here we go again......we are in for a direct hit from Sandy! On the plus side it is suppose to be cold. I think I will have an easier time keeping Tubs warm without power than I did trying to keep him cool. We already got a call from my daughter's High School informing us that schools are closed on Monday and Tuesday!!! Batten down the hatches New Jerseyans.....hold on to your bullies! I will keep everyone posted on how we make out.......

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well I hope you guys are safe and don't get hit too hard. We will be thinking of you, so please keep us posted when you can.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Yeap. Irene was a mess and a terror here in Vermont!!! So we are taking this very seriously. I have to work both days and am hoping it doesnt hit here that bad. I do have to get some food and water just in case!!! Mocha was very interested when Irene came, looking outside the window!! But she is scared of thunder!!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Hope all will be well!!! you're in my thoughts and prayers ... be safe

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I hope everything goes ok we'll be praying for everyone's safety

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Well lets hope everyone stays warm and safe and it passes by without too much troubles. Stay close to home and family, huddle together, stay safe everyone, we are thinking of you and praying for you that you keep safe. Hugs for all and hug your bullies, hopefully they aren't too afraid of the storm

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Yeap. Irene was a mess and a terror here in Vermont!!! So we are taking this very seriously. I have to work both days and am hoping it doesnt hit here that bad. I do have to get some food and water just in case!!! Mocha was very interested when Irene came, looking outside the window!! But she is scared of thunder!!!

Unfortunately for us they made a big to do about Irene and we didn't get hit very hard at all because she took a turn up your way, so now everyone down here is not taking this too seriously at all. My make on the whole thing is to be prepared and if we get hit "ok" and if we don't then "great"!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My daughter is in WA DC and she claims it's a "state of emergency". Stay warm, safe and DRY everyone!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
Good luck everyone on the east coast, please stay safe!
I was on Nantucket island for hurricane Bob in the early 90's was a scary time. I was 21 at the time so it was more beer then water and food.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Everyone be safe palease... As my 4 yr old says. If it turns out to be nothing then how wonderful!! But be prepared in case it is something!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.