Tree Question

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Wilson stole presents from the tree last year - he took off the bows and ribbon. I caught him and of course I have a video. :laugh:

Check him out!! :biglaugh: He just cracks me up. :biglaugh:

aww Wilson :( You come live with Aunt Bev. You'll have all the presents, bows and ribbons that you can possibly every play with :yes:

Just last night it hit me... THE TREE! I can't leave the tv remote on the coffee table without him trying to eat it. :bang: How am I gonna have a huge tree in here :scared:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I havent had a tree with Lola yet but Im wondering how she will handle it! I will have to take a video! I always put up fake because real makes my nose stuffy and hopefully she wont eat any ornaments!:pray:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
aww Wilson :( You come live with Aunt Bev. You'll have all the presents, bows and ribbons that you can possibly every play with :yes:

Just last night it hit me... THE TREE! I can't leave the tv remote on the coffee table without him trying to eat it. :bang: How am I gonna have a huge tree in here :scared:

Awwww Wilson has two Aunties now. :luv:

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] you could at least decorate the xpen to make it festive looking :lmaoboy:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:laugh: YUP....I put an XPEN around it! I had pictures but can't seem to find them!!!

Does it look like this? I opened my Modern Dog magazine and this was on the first page. :christmas19: :christmas19: :christmas19:

D90D381E-A30A-4CC1-BCA4-046C81E47814-171-00000009346C6DB8.jpg

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nawwww! Mine was just ugly black metal..Basic Xpen....not that fancy...perty...stuff! :D
You can't even see the presents. One of my favorite things about a tree is at night when it's lite and the room is dimmed with only the tree lights and the presents are shining underneath. Thank goodness my Mom will be here, I won't have to put a crate around my tree to keep Wilson out. :laugh: While I'm at work that is. :eek:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You can't even see the presents. One of my favorite things about a tree is at night when it's lite and the room is dimmed with only the tree lights and the presents are shining underneath. Thank goodness my Mom will be here, I won't have to put a crate around my tree to keep Wilson out. :laugh: While I'm at work that is. :eek:

Lol! They will do it right in front of you....like Jake and Harry!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have had my tree up a while now and Lola has managed to take the whole bottom row down (fake tree), and has broken 3 of the ball ornaments but so far no major damage. She will get under the tree and it will wobble but so far hasnt been knocked over. :pray: I havent put presents under yet so we will see how that goes!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol! They will do it right in front of you....like Jake and Harry!
Oh Wilson definitely will. This is what he'll do. He'll look at me when I tell him No or to Leave It as he's eying the present he wants to taste, then he'll whip his head so that he has a visual again and proceed without caution while I'm standing right there!!! He's a chit I tell you! :bang: :luv:

OP
Baconator

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
hahaha I'm contemplating not gating the tree off and attempting to play defense with lots of NO's I think setting up the train around the tree may be pushing my luck though

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
We can't have a real tree because Tonka tested as allergic to a "pine mix" on his skin allergy test. We have a mini fake tree decorated and up on a table in in our apartment because Tonka is way too naughty and sneaky to have access to the tree haha.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.