Help finding a breeder in Pennsylvania area!

Ebnrjn21

Oct 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a few picked out!
I need help finding a great English Bulldog breeder in PA or surrounding states. My husband and I do not mind traveling or paying top dollar for a puppy or two. But what we do want is a breeder who has healthy puppies and a GREAT reputation! I feel word of mouth is a good way to find reputable breeders. So it would greatly help us if you could recommend breeders in the Pennsylvania area and surrounding states! This website is wonderful and you people are AMAZING!!! Any websites or names and numbers of breeders would be great and also stories of your own experiences when you went to meet the breeders and puppies. Thank you all so much.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
We got our Bacon in PA through a breeder we found through greenfield puppies. He has been great, no health issues at all and he is coming up on a year old very soon.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN... I hope you get the info you are looking for. However, it is against the terms of service to advertise or offer for sale puppies. Links are also not allowed. This is a information site. However, having said that, those rules are for open discussion in the threads. We do not control what transpires in Private Messages so you may want to watch for your notifications of private messages. ;)

OP
E

Ebnrjn21

Oct 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a few picked out!
:welcome: to EBN... I hope you get the info you are looking for. However, it is against the terms of service to advertise or offer for sale puppies. Links are also not allowed. This is a information site. However, having said that, those rules are for open discussion in the threads. We do not control what transpires in Private Messages so you may want to watch for your notifications of private messages. ;)

I am so sorry, for asking about breeders, I thought you just couldn't sell puppies on this site! I'm sorry for violating any rolls or regulations! I will cancel my account and just use this site for information and I will not post any more! Sorry again for anything I maybe have done wrong, I am new to this site!

Tank1023

Oct 16, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Sausage
I am so sorry, for asking about breeders, I thought you just couldn't sell puppies on this site! I'm sorry for violating any rolls or regulations! I will cancel my account and just use this site for information and I will not post any more! Sorry again for anything I maybe have done wrong, I am new to this site!

I don't think anyone is asking you to leave, it was just a friendly reminder of the rules with a little hint at the end.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
That was not his intention at all he just wanted to make sure everyone understood what should and shouldn't be posted on the feed. He even said that people could PM you links. Please don't leave it's a great place for info especially if you are a first time bully owner.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sorry if you took offense at what I posted. It was NOT directed at your question, rather at any breeders as a reminder to use Private Messaging as the tool to reply.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Oh don't leave ... we were just getting to know you! :) Welcome to the site by the way!

ame16

Oct 18, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Eleanor ('Elly')
If anyone from the area has some recommendations, please pass them along to me. My main concern is that the dam and sire have appropriate health screenings done. I posted a bit ago about having narrowed it down to two breeders, but upon further research I decided to keep looking. Since then, I've contacted several others, but I haven't had much luck. Among them, only one woman responded to my initial email but then did not respond to my next correspondence requesting information on reserving a puppy. At this point I'm starting to think that I've been blacklisted by the bulldog community! :(

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.