Can you be anymore lazy?

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
iphone 9-24-10 002.jpgiphone 9-24-10 003.jpgiphone 9-24-10 004.jpgiphone 9-24-10 005.jpg
so, Horse was sleeping under my chair at my desk while I was working on my computer. I had to leave to go run errands so I called him outside, and he proceeded to walk out the door and pass out on the rocks as soon as he got outside!

I'm sure you all have pics of your bully being "super lazy", I'd love to see them!

OP
laurentourville

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
I should've just left him where he was. He got up and went inside and back to sleep right after I took the pics!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
That is funny! Lately Cutty has been lazy and stubborn, when I leave the office and make him follow he used to get up and go. Now he lays there and looks at me. I even have closed the door saying, "Ok bye then", which usually gets him up and nothing. Have to bribe him out with his ball or something lately.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ohhhhh...good one. It really is an endearing way to get what you want...Needless to say, I haven't had a chance to use it on my husband. He just waits until I stand up...BOOM! He hits me with it. I should be immune to it after 13 years of marriage.......sheesh. I'm such a sucker. Now he has Vegas doing the same thing.

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
The morning walk turns into a Laurel and Hardy routine with Pepper and I. Its "I don't wanna go" all the way to the door and upon taking the first step outside its defy the law of physics and become an immovable mass. Its even worse if she feels so much as one drop of rain

Most Reactions