Was wondering about this dog food Fromm

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
I just got this flavor! I'm not a huge fan thus far (4 days) because the food smells different than the other flavors, and makes my kitchen stinky! However, Char seems to love it. The kibble size is smaller than other flavors so that concerns me with the way she inhales it.

OP
M

mabel lou

Well I noticed that the wrong bag is the wrong kind lol and Mabel Lou cannot have the grain kind because my girl only had the one bowl and next thing you know it she is itching her face and rubbing it on the carpet or any area she could find. This was after me knowing that I had bought the wrong one but didn't realize it would effect her so quickly with one bowl (the same reason why I took her off of her previous dog food that had grain). Her little red face was to cute lol. So my car was at the mechanics longer than what I had anticipated and for dinner I just went right back to her normal routine and she was much better along with giving her some benedryl to relieve the itch. My car is back and so today I will take the bag back minus the one bowl lol and take the time to make sure I get grain free. My girl is soooooooo sweet I just love her to death.

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
we use beef frittata Fromm....it gets expensive but so far it works well with spunky so we haven't changed!

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Btw, we tried Fromm surf and turf and while it works for some bullies, it didn't work for spunky. You just have to find what works for them.

Hero4u2b

Aug 24, 2012
Palm Beach County Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Buddy
I feed Buddy the surf and turf. I started out with the Beef friatta but went with the surf and turf. The grain free ones have the embossed " Grain free" up on the top of the bag where the first fold of the bag is. He loves it. he just drops it everywhere around the place . My vet wets hers down for her Frenchies. Hero

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Btw, we tried Fromm surf and turf and while it works for some bullies, it didn't work for spunky. You just have to find what works for them.

Jake didn't do well on Surf n Turf either, but finally figured out it has chicken in it which he can't have! :bang:
I just got this flavor! I'm not a huge fan thus far (4 days) because the food smells different than the other flavors, and makes my kitchen stinky! However, Char seems to love it. The kibble size is smaller than other flavors so that concerns me with the way she inhales it.

You might consider a slow feed ball or bowl..we have been using a pacer slow feed ball for months now and it really helps slow Jake down. Scared to death of bloat and feel much better having found this.

Taylor

Jul 10, 2012
Pittsburgh
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Charlotte Elizabeth
you know I did see one of these at the humane society, and I was interested in getting it for her. My question is...what's more important, a slow feed bowl, or a raised bowl? I can't find a combination of both

angelIV

Aug 19, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
philly

if your talking about the salmon tunalini, your not alone even his breath stinks like sardines, and his poops also.... i need a lot of wipe to get that odor off his butt, well cant do anything about it now its the only thing he has no reaction in the fromm family.. i also tried changing his food to kangaroo or vison (california naturals) he did not like it... i used it as treats. i wish fromm will have lamb grain free or turkey.

wheezer

Dec 16, 2011
MS
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus, Dexter
I fed Zeus tunalina and the surf and turf and I could not stand the smell. Luckily, the beef fritata works great for both of us!!! Zeus loves all of them so that is not a problem!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: the time I bought Fromm gold franklin couldn't eat it so I returned it with no problem so I'm sure you could do the same my next food to try is Fromm beef or salmon as long as It's grain free so let me know how it goes

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.