Need help with picking out a name!!!

Ebnrjn21

Oct 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
We have a few picked out!
We are getting 2 English Bulldog puppies, in the near future. We are not sure if we are getting two girls or a girl and a boy. We decided on Penelope for one of girls, but we need another girls name or a boys name that kinda go with the name Penelope! Penelope is such a beautiful name and I don't want it to over shadow the other name. So I need your help! What names do you recommend?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Humm, that's a hard one, would be easier to see pics of them, to see what name best suits them.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Penelope and calliope , Penelope and Petunia
other girls names I like are Priscilla , Bianca, Charlotte, Scarlett , Emma, Fallon, Lily, Quinn, Olivia, Eden, Adrienne, Mercedes, Roxanne (Roxy), Willow, Luna, Zoey, Ladybug, and my favourite Blossom, that's my babies name

Boys names I like are Jagger, Tonka, Mack, Zach, Bentley, Benchley , Tank, Rocky, Adonis, Apollo, Blue, Bulldozer, that's my other babies name, Elvis, Winston, Churchill, Rambo, Zeus..

hope this helps

Last edited:

Scout 775

Oct 12, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Belle Star & Bonnie
Ponelope is Beutiful. I looked the name and found that there was a Ponelope married to Odyssness in Mithology. She was the first Cusin of Helen of Troy. She was known for her cleverness and faithfulness. I myself have a theme for my EB's. Belle, is Belle Starr after the first Real female outlaw. Then Bonnie, for Bonny and Clide. I've already had a Clide, Wiet, Doc Hollowday. I like outlaws in history. I found a theme to name my EB's. It works great and knowing the real history of the outlaws is fun and easy to remember.

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: if I didn't name mine Franklin it was going to be Ruger little Ru

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
I dont 'pre-name' I let them discover their own names :) the first day at home Penelope, might do something crazy like hop like a rabbit, and maybe you could of gone for 'Jessica' as in "Jessica Rabbit' (Only an example) it usually takes us a few days to find 'that name' :)

Meggs19

Oct 14, 2011
Madison, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
I think Poppy and Petunia are cute if you get two girls! Or Priscilla? Peanut? I don't know why but I like the idea of two names that start with "P". If I got another male...I mean WHEN I get another male :)....his name will start with a "T" to go with Tonka.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Penelope & Morgan ...(if you watch Criminal Minds that would make sense LOL)

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Bruce the great white shark from finding nemo

Sent from my iPad
Frank & Bongo

I have a cat named nemo and was thinking if I ever get a boy bulldog I would name it Bruce

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have a cat named nemo and was thinking if I ever get a boy bulldog I would name it Bruce

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

BRUCE?

That's a perfectly ridicules name for a Bulldog. It's much better suited for a cranky old guy with a koi and gardening addiction.

:D [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.