What do you use for yardless potties?

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I'm wondering what those of you who don't have a yard do for your bullies potty needs.

I live in an apartment, and while I'm only on the 2nd floor, I bought a Pet Loo because I didn't want Matilda to go out to the courtyards (with all the other dogs) until she had all of her shots. I still walked her every day. Now we're pretty much done on shots, and we're working on transitioning to outside. I will still keep the Loo because it's too dang convenient. And it's on my balcony so I avoid the smell.

It is, however, HORRENDOUS to clean.

What do you guys use? Litter boxes, weewee pads, other synthetic grass models, etc?

I wonder if it'd be better just to swap out the Pet Loo's synthetic grass with real sod. I bet it'd smell better and I wouldn't have to clean it!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
When Usko was a puppy we lived in the 9th floor. We had a crate and X-pen around it and some newspaper in the X-pen. He never did number 2's on the paper, but 1's of course and peast them too;) We also took him out a lot day and night and he was 100% house trained around six months. Now we take him out 3-4 times a day.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Back when we were in our apartment we used the pee pads for Cutty, along with MANY trips downstairs as well. He was only there for a month or so tho before buying our house but the real grass ones that I think I remember seeing were an appeal to me.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.