Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bullys are too stupid, huh?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dexter
    Likes (Received)

Oh honey, I'd have gotten all Southern on him. You should have told him that EB breed is just so smart that you have to EARN their love & admiration before they want to make you smile! And that IN MY EXPERIENCE my dog is a better judge of character and if that many babies think so poorly of him, then you'd probably not trust him with your pet rock!

Then in your sweetest manner, gather your things, your super intelligent baby, stand up and tell him in the most drawn out sickening sweet voice, "Bless your heart,". And leave. Gets em every time

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bullys are too stupid, huh?

-418117_238145812980358_769928029_n-jpgThe caption here goes like this...."They will give you a lot of treats, so act stupid as long as you can". There should be bulldogs drawn in to this....They are so smart and ingenious that I'm still amazed daily with Usko.

I would've asked that so called trainer that in which raffle he won his title?

Arts'y bulldog farts'y Become a 4 Paw Member ModernFemme's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jane
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Remington (Remi)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Check out this article... http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-least-...igent-dogs.php it talks about how dumb these dogs are, but most of the descriptions actually admit it is because they are independent/free-willed/or just down right stubborn.

Being stubborn may mean they are harder to train than some other breeds, but not that they aren't intelligent. It's very misleading.

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Riikka
    Country
    Finland
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Voitto, Taisto, Kylli and Angel-Usko
    Likes (Received)

What a load of .... they're confusing intelligence with obedience. Usko learns very quickly what I teach him, but once he has learned it he sometimes takes his time to do it. In my opinion a dog just waiting with his tongue hanging out for your next command is the stupid one.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

Maybe he was just jelous cuase he's such a crappy trainer that he doesnt make enough to afford and bullie? yeah i think is that lol

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jenna
    Likes (Received)

Jenna's trainer told me bulldogs are smart...just stubborn and at times have to decide if they want to do something...he also said he wasn't crazy about bulldogs until he trained his first one...he was crazy about jenna...she was 3 when we started training her...she came from a puppy mill was kept in a crate so she had no manners....after 6 lessons she heels, sits when i stop, sits and down on command and stays...the trainer said she was smart he said most dogs he trained didn't learn two commands in one lesson...he also said he can pretty much train any dog it's the owners that can't be trained...can't fix stupid

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ellie
    Likes (Received)

I also forgot to mention what other breed sakteboards!!!!! anyone anyone? thats right only bullies!

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Stig Racecar Driver and Punkin Brutus
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I remember when Stiggy was in training classes, he excelled in all the levels. He picked up all the tricks really quickly and before any other dogs .... except for the rollover part . Everyone was so impressed and amazed and the trainer LOVED him!

It would be funny if the guy was trying to persuade you to hire him as a trainer ... douchey and dumb ... such a bad combo.
    "I am normally not a praying man, but if you really are up there, please save me Superman!'' - Homer J. Simpson

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    Beth
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

I was rather effing mad with this last night and while sitting with Hubby I told him about it. We have had all breeds of dogs, at present we have Raven and Bubbles, a yorkie. Hubby said the guy must have been a total douche and never had the pleasure of really interacting with a bully. Raven is one of the kindest and smartest dogs we know. He said because of her demeanor he is stuck on the breed for life and even though I don't want to have to housebreak another dog he would gladly buy me another bully. He said the guy has to realize that a bully is smart as hell and only do what they want and at their own pace. Raven understands a lot, we have conversations with her. That fool doesn't know what it means to be loved or owned by a bully. So sad for him, he doesn't know what he is missing.
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tater
    Likes (Received)

You could have said "I never had to train him to sit, I had to train him to stand" What a loser

Bulldog(s) Names
    Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
    Likes (Received)

Stella knows EXACTLY where every toy she owns is, and if it is in the proper place!! I, on the other hand, look for my glasses when they are on top of my head!!

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Afterward you should have asked the GF to sit and when she looked at you funny you could respond to IMO boy, "well look who is a better trainer here" (that is not intended to be sexist, just to have a rude comeback to the kid) although I think if I was with Jen @thesspa would have tore him a new one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads