Reaction to Puppy Producer Parts!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Is this even possible? It seems whenever Meeko leaks 'the white stuff' he gets a red mark where its been and sometimes even turns into a scab. The tip of his man bits is fine but the skin on his belly below it is always a bit soar. And if he dribbles in his sleep and it goes on his paw etc it goes red. It doesnt bother him but would this need a vet visit? And can they do anything if he is allergic to his own puppy juice. X

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
How old is he? Bacon got a lot of yellowish "build up" on his boy bits when he was a puppy so we needed to clean it off with wipes but he grew out of it. He never got scabs from it but he would get a crust on the inside of his legs if it wasn't cleaned off quick enough and I'm guessing if it was left there it ultimately may have irritated his skin.

Twice

My Bully Gave Me Wings
Feb 3, 2012
Woodbridge Township, NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby (my Sweetie Head 10.24.11-11.23.12) and Otis
Is this even possible? It seems whenever Meeko leaks 'the white stuff' he gets a red mark where its been and sometimes even turns into a scab. The tip of his man bits is fine but the skin on his belly below it is always a bit soar. And if he dribbles in his sleep and it goes on his paw etc it goes red. It doesnt bother him but would this need a vet visit? And can they do anything if he is allergic to his own puppy juice. X

Honestly? I have no idea what that is! But if it were me, I'd ask a doctor so yeah... vet visit would be in our future.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hes 15weeks now. He doesnt hump or anything but it leaks and dribbles some times. Iv put sudocream on the worst bit close to his winky and it looks better. Il start winky cleaning duties first thing in the morning and hope it works. When it just blobs it doesnt scab just the part closest to his bits as if the gunk is burning/irritating him. Xx

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: my friends dog used to get hotspots from his trickle he had to go to the vet to get some meds

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Could it maybe be a bladder infection?? It's easy to tell in females, but I don't know about males.

Most Reactions