Camping with your bully

shongboy

Nov 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Champ
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION] i stayed here this summer with my g/f and her family. Nice place, dog park, dogs were allowed on the beach. Its in ocean city, md.

My g/f's dad is allergic to dog fur so we stayed in a tent. Didn't wanna have to worry about champ overheating so i bought a cheap tent from walmart, cut a hole in the side, and made a lil stand to fit a window ac unit in. we got quite the looks for the week lol

http://castawaysrvoc.com/

Attachments

• redneck tent.jpg
    redneck tent.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 56
OP
elearn

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
@elearn i stayed here this summer with my g/f and her family. Nice place, dog park, dogs were allowed on the beach. Its in ocean city, md.

My g/f's dad is allergic to dog fur so we stayed in a tent. Didn't wanna have to worry about champ overheating so i bought a cheap tent from walmart, cut a hole in the side, and made a lil stand to fit a window ac unit in. we got quite the looks for the week lol

http://castawaysrvoc.com/

Oh that is hilarious!!!! And a great idea LOL Thanks for the info and the pic. I bet others were jealous of the AC because they were hot :)

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
[MENTION=3914]gobronco[/MENTION] that picture it so stinking cute! What kind of camping chair is that? Einstein has his own camping chair but its not long enough for him to get comfortable. Your pups look pretty comfy!

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
[MENTION=2559]Einstein the Great[/MENTION]. Think we got it on amazon. It is a double chair. If you look closely the wife is sitting to the right. Good places to look for them would be camping world, sportsmansguide (online) or target.

Members online

No members online now.