Country
    Australia
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ftse
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Camping with your bully

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    This is my idea of camping ........... ac/heat .... running water ... toilets ... room service ... king size bed .... I like the 5* style of camping!!
    In the RV's you get .....Air.......running water.....toilet/shower.......room service (your hubby of course)........king size bed they certainly are different to what I was expecting some even have washing/dryer in them, they changed my mind!!!

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
    Likes (Received)

We now have a RV, however when Sophie and Abby were little we took them tent camping all the time. We graduated to a pop-up, that way (at least we thought) we could leave them alone, in the AC, while we do things. Well, they soon figured out how to push the door open. So then we upgraded to a RV. All three come with us and love it.

When it is cold and we have a fire, they will lay around it with us, they all love to be outside.

Always with me

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by elearn View Post
    Im not sure I want to be stuck in such a small space with the fartmeister LOL I think our tent is a 6 person tent and its filled with my electric fan and laptop and all. But I guess I should give Herman some credit that he might be able to rough it.... Im just not convinced. We just went to the poconos and he was afraid of baby deer LOL
    haha good thing the bear wasn't walking around the neighborhood when you were up at the house

Bully lovin' gypsy Become a 4 Paw Member
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    haha good thing the bear wasn't walking around the neighborhood when you were up at the house
    You have a bear???????

We had a baby deer that was born in our backyard a couple of months ago and some wild turkeys this week.... so far I havent seen any bears, I dont think they will come down this far. There was some wild bobcat or something running around here though LOL

Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bella'sMom View Post
    We now have a RV, however when Sophie and Abby were little we took them tent camping all the time. We graduated to a pop-up, that way (at least we thought) we could leave them alone, in the AC, while we do things. Well, they soon figured out how to push the door open. So then we upgraded to a RV. All three come with us and love it.

When it is cold and we have a fire, they will lay around it with us, they all love to be outside.

Awww they are escape artists!! Herman loved the fireplace at the house we stayed at, so I might get a small one... but I'm too nervous about having him next to the fire I discussed with my husband this morning if Herman would be OK in the tent.... and we thought maybe, then looked at him and said "um, no" LOL

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bacon
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by elearn View Post
    You have a bear???????

We had a baby deer that was born in our backyard a couple of months ago and some wild turkeys this week.... so far I havent seen any bears, I dont think they will come down this far. There was some wild bobcat or something running around here though LOL
    haha, when the bears get down by you they tranquilize them and bring them up by me, we have tons of them. Deer, turkeys, and coyotes too.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baconator View Post
    haha, when the bears get down by you they tranquilize them and bring them up by me, we have tons of them. Deer, turkeys, and coyotes too.
    I'll just go camping your backyard LOL

Bulldog(s) Names
    Champ
    Likes (Received)

@elearn i stayed here this summer with my g/f and her family. Nice place, dog park, dogs were allowed on the beach. Its in ocean city, md.

My g/f's dad is allergic to dog fur so we stayed in a tent. Didn't wanna have to worry about champ overheating so i bought a cheap tent from walmart, cut a hole in the side, and made a lil stand to fit a window ac unit in. we got quite the looks for the week lol

http://castawaysrvoc.com/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -redneck-tent-jpg  

Bulldog(s) Names
    Herman
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shongboy View Post
    @elearn i stayed here this summer with my g/f and her family. Nice place, dog park, dogs were allowed on the beach. Its in ocean city, md.

My g/f's dad is allergic to dog fur so we stayed in a tent. Didn't wanna have to worry about champ overheating so i bought a cheap tent from walmart, cut a hole in the side, and made a lil stand to fit a window ac unit in. we got quite the looks for the week lol

http://castawaysrvoc.com/
    Oh that is hilarious!!!! And a great idea LOL Thanks for the info and the pic. I bet others were jealous of the AC because they were hot

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Bulldogs love camping. As long as they are with the family they are happy.-image-jpg

Wrinkle Wiper Einstein the Great's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Einstein
    Likes (Received)

@gobronco that picture it so stinking cute! What kind of camping chair is that? Einstein has his own camping chair but its not long enough for him to get comfortable. Your pups look pretty comfy!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

@Einstein the Great. Think we got it on amazon. It is a double chair. If you look closely the wife is sitting to the right. Good places to look for them would be camping world, sportsmansguide (online) or target.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads