Super, Special THANKS!!!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Super thanks to everyone who helped me (especailly Libra!) figure out how to post photos! I am so excited I can now show off my baby girls, instead of just talking about them. I have a pic of Gertie and my baby granddaughter, they were born on the same day! I would have posted this sooner, but couldn't figure out how to do it. So here is Gertie and Marlie, about 6 or 8 weeks ago. Bare with me, I'm going to post a few different pics, so I get the hang of it.[/FOC:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0166.jpgNT]

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
As you see, I need some practice. Let's try this again...C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0166.jpg

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
ugh![/FONC:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0166.jpgT]

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Julie, if you want to e-mail some to me, I can upload them on my Photobucket and then post them for you. I can feel your frustration all the way to Florida. Let me know if you want me to do this......

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Belle's Mom, you're a Sweetie! I don't have your email address. I REALLY want to get where I can do this myself. This is so ridiculous! I've been a member here since July, I need to figure this out. It worked once, on a non-bulldog post. I just can't figure out what I'm doing differently now. I think whenever I post I'll try to add a pic and see if I can make it work. I'm also going to see if my husband can help me with this "cookies" thing, so maybe I can get on to photobucket.[/COLOR][/FONT]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.YOUR-79339E05D4\My Documents\My Pictures\iphone\IMG_0135.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope you can figure it out. I am very lucky to have a great kid who is a computer nerd. He has to rescue mom often. I e-mailed you my address, just in case you need it for now, esp with the Photo's of the month contests.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
The reason what you are doing is not showing is because you are copying and pasting your computer file path, not a location on the Internet.

The easiest way is to use the photobucket uploader, which we made a step by step tutorial on.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Follow the tutorial and you will see how easy it is. You can't post a link to your computer file and have it show up on the internet.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh dont worry you will figure it out, I promise. Then when you do ti will seem so easy. I am horrible with computers also but thankfully have a hubby who knows everything I dont. lol. I think photobucket is the easiest way also, try it again.

OP
G

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I'd love to use photobucket, but everytime I try to go to their site I get told it's "unavailable". So several members said they thought my cookies weren't allowing 3rd parties?? (or something like that). So I had my husband fix that, but I still can't get on their site.
desertsky: I actually got one pic to post on a non bulldog post, it worked copy and pasteing from "my pictures" on my computer, using the imageshack on the "go advanced". That's why I thought I had this figured out. Can't figure out why it worked fine once and doing the exact same thing over and over since then doesn't. :confused:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
@%1;[MENTION=1]Bulldog[/MENTION]@%1;, I just sent @%1;[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION]@%1; a message detailing how I upload pics, pretty sure we posted this at the same time!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
Hehe I guess she will be blasting us with photos by tomorrow then. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.