pictures of Diesel & Molly @ the lake ...

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
the babies had so much fun! can't wait to let them go again next summer

100_0511.jpg
100_0506.jpg

100_0544.jpg

Last edited:
OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] - I was so very very nervous I didn't trust the life jackets to hold them up so when Molly took the first plunge into the water and went under I was ready to run in to save her but she popped right up and swam around and spent the whole time we were in the dog area in the water playing ... Diesel went bouncing out into the deep water trying to get the ball from the other dogs and he too went under but the jacket brought him right back up and he swam really well too ... I was so proud of them for getting into the water and having fun!!! I was thrilled because Diesel who normally doesn't join in played and had a good time so much fun for me to watch!!!

100_0526.jpg100_0523.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
@JAKEISGREAT - I was so very very nervous I didn't trust the life jackets to hold them up so when Molly took the first plunge into the water and went under I was ready to run in to save her but she popped right up and swam around and spent the whole time we were in the dog area in the water playing ... Diesel went bouncing out into the deep water trying to get the ball from the other dogs and he too went under but the jacket brought him right back up and he swam really well too ... I was so proud of them for getting into the water and having fun!!! I was thrilled because Diesel who normally doesn't join in played and had a good time so much fun for me to watch!!!

View attachment 29290View attachment 29291
I Know! I would've been nervous too! They looked like they had fun! Great pics!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Wonderful to see such happy faces, thank you for sharing!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I can't wait to take Franklin to the river It's gonna be so much fun to watch him swim I bet they had a blast

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Oh wow, they really look like they had a wonderful time playing. It's hard letting them go in the first time, especially the top heavy bullies. Wonderful pictures too! :up:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.