Advice needed for shedding

widebody

Jun 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
fatz
I was curious what folks were using to help with shedding, My boy sheds like crazy, and with the new furniture coming this week, I really need to get this under control or the wife gone :bitching:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The Kong Zoom Broom works great and my bullies love it. they didn't like the furminator. The zoom groom kind of messages them as you get the fur off.

OP
widebody

widebody

Jun 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
fatz
the zoom groom is what i have, maybe i just need to use it more... thanks everyone

FaddieMaddie

Oct 11, 2012
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madison
I brush Madison about 3xs a week. There is still dog hair on the furniture and rugs. I just covered the couch with her favorite blanket.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 100

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
While there is no replacement for brushing, I've been using a product by Furminator that really seems to be working! It's like a conditioner that is applied after the shampoo and worked in for 5 minutes then rinsed. I'd say that it has improved shedding by at least 50% or better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I just bath Tilly 2x a week (using baby wipes in between baths), and use a rubber brush daily. It collects most of the hair. She hardly sheds at all after baths.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.