wondering if ive made a mistake lol..

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol Meeko's house training has gone brilliantly .. We havnt had any accidents (day or night) for a few weeks now and as he's gotten over his fear of goin up and down stairs the past few days ive stopped shutting him in the downstairs of the house and startin tonight hes allowed to sleep upstairs..... I knew he was terrible for snoring but jeeeeeeeeeesus.. An hour and half later im still unable to nod off as its so loud :blink: ... Love him to the moon and back tho <3 and i felt so guilty him bein on his own downstairs lol x

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse sleeps down stairs and at times I can still hear him, but he sleeps good and so do I.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
The snoring doesnt bother me but thats probably cuz hubby snores louder than all 3 of my pups put together. :lol: I actually LOVE their snoring as it helps relax me.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
On a different note, since he is still young. It's not a good idea to let him go down the stairs as his growth plates are not hard yet and jumping off things and going down stairs can cause permanent damage to his bones and joints.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Lol Meeko's house training has gone brilliantly .. We havnt had any accidents (day or night) for a few weeks now and as he's gotten over his fear of goin up and down stairs the past few days ive stopped shutting him in the downstairs of the house and startin tonight hes allowed to sleep upstairs..... I knew he was terrible for snoring but jeeeeeeeeeesus.. An hour and half later im still unable to nod off as its so loud :blink: ... Love him to the moon and back tho <3 and i felt so guilty him bein on his own downstairs lol x

Don't forget, you are missing the aroma too. :weird:

FaddieMaddie

Oct 11, 2012
Dubuque, Iowa, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Madison
I am a horrible sleeper and needing to get up before 6 am I need as much sleep as I can get to be on my feet for 12 hours. We let Madison sleep in our bed for a few nights before my lack of sleep got her banished from our bed. The final straw was a big wet spot on the bed from her licking herself.

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
How well I remember the last night I spent with a Bulldog snoring...it was Muggs, Bulldog #2, mid 1990s,"That's it, I've had it, time to get your raggedy a$$ out of here". Ruggles is Bulldog # 6, he really doesn't snore much, but I need a good nights sleep so he's in the laundry room!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I love it it helps me sleep Franklin doesn't snore loud though so its not bad

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
My Angus slept in bed. When he passed away, I literally could not sleep because there was no snoring ! It will eventually lull you into sleep better than counting sheep.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I seriously can't sleep if I can't hear Diesel & Molly snoring, I will wake up all night long checking on them but if they are snoring I sleep all night long

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol well to conclude.. I had a rubbish night sleep vetween Meeko and my baby. I wernt sure if it was Meekos snorin or the baby waking up and moanin through the baby monitors so had to keep checkin him lol.. Il get used to it soon :) x

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.