MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Yeah il definatly stick to it he makes me feel safer when my partner is at work as he works nights :) itl just take some time to get used to the difference between the snorin and baby lol. Im lucky im not in work at the moment as my little man is only 4months old! I wont get a nap tho as when the baby naps its mine n meekos time together.im still used to sleepless nights tho lol :) xx

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
dublininbed1.jpgdublininbed2.jpgThis is where Dublin gets to sleep ever since her first Palate surgery. That is my husband's spot LOL.. 9:30 a.m. here and she is still in bed. Her snoring never bothered me at all. It's the "huffing noise" in my ear when she wakes up and want something is the most annoying. you can see her pink belly. It is constantly that color from all of her allergeries... Poor baby.

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon had the rare pleasure of sleeping with us last night, I kept waking up thinking Jen put 50 cents in the bed because it was vibrating from his snoring.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Lol he hasnt snuck into the bed.. Yet!! Only because im afraid he cant jump off safely and he might hurt himself if he tries! Give him a few more weeks and my partners spot will be taken over too lol. Im sure he will question soon if i love him or meeko more. Aww bless him what allergies does he have? Xx

EmmittPylate

Feb 17, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
I wish Emmitt could sleep in our bed :( I even got a king size for him but... He peed in it!!! And he smells all the time! Lol so he sleeps in his kennel :(

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Lol he hasnt snuck into the bed.. Yet!! Only because im afraid he cant jump off safely and he might hurt himself if he tries! Give him a few more weeks and my partners spot will be taken over too lol. Im sure he will question soon if i love him or meeko more. Aww bless him what allergies does he have? Xx

If you are talking about Dublin, she has every allergy known to man and beast I think. :cry: She has to be lifted onto the bed and does not even attempt to jump down. My hubby spoils her rotten. I will not give up my spot in the bed, no way, no how....:nonono:

Members online

No members online now.